Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    XxFunctionalStrengthxX Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Guys: are you honest when a lady doesn't look good in a dress and asks for your opinion?

Ladies:

Would you prefer an honest man or one who lies to protect your delicate ego?

Even if it hurts, with honesty there’s always an opportunity for growth in the relationship. Although, approach and perspective play major roles. Plus if he can dish it he better be able to take it retrospectively.

Well said, and how I view things as well. Be honest but respectful in delivery. This goes both ways.

Yet, it seems I've had problems finding a woman who'd prefer me prop her ego up rather than politely explain to her that she doesn't look good wearing something. Or, even not appropriate for an event due to activities (too casual, or perhaps high heels aren't good for the occasion).
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    Guys:

High maintenance n hot

Or

Girl next door n basic
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Guys:

High maintenance n hot

Or

Girl next door n basic

😂... I like how you cleared up the "hot" part right from the get go 😂...

High maintenance hot.... Sounds like she wears gaudy makeup and has a bad attitude

Basic girl next door is definitely a weakness tho...

If these two below... I'd probably go left 😍

yvtd1ftyui5h.jpg
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Homey don't play high maintenance.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

What if she looks high maintenance but she's not. Will that still throw you off?
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options
    Guys:

High maintenance n hot

Or

Girl next door n basic

😂... I like how you cleared up the "hot" part right from the get go 😂...

High maintenance hot.... Sounds like she wears gaudy makeup and has a bad attitude

Basic girl next door is definitely a weakness tho...

If these two below... I'd probably go left 😍

yvtd1ftyui5h.jpg

😂😂😂I knew youd ask
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options

What if she looks high maintenance but she's not. Will that still throw you off?

Good question
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    XxFunctionalStrengthxX Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    So guys, what about like high maintenance, not hot but still cute, girl-next-door-ish type? 😬

Asking for a friend.

High maintenance is a variable based upon the individual's perception. I've found that what many of my friends consider to be high maintenance, I'm very tolerant of and find to be part of a relationship. That being said, tell your friend she's pretty hot. ;)
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Ladies:

Would you prefer an honest man or one who lies to protect your delicate ego?

Honest with an extra layer of roasting, which ironically smooths the blow for me. You gotta laugh at yourself. It's all vanity anyway. He's gotta be to take the cold hard truth (as I see it, anyway) like a champ too.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

@R3d_butt3rfly

nope.

.... did you have anyone in mind ?? B)
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

Isn't one is only high maintence when their standard of living is drastically different than yours?

Like what if someone was all outdoorsy and into camping, hikes, parks, etc, but the other person is the opposite into fancy clothes, cars, foods, places, etc?

Cuz I think people automatically assume the latter is more high maintenance. 🤷‍♀️

I could be completely wrong though. I don't know. 5 mimosas and I shouldn't be allowed to chat in these places.... 😬😬
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options

Isn't one is only high maintence when their standard of living is drastically different than yours?

Like what if someone was all outdoorsy and into camping, hikes, parks, etc, but the other person is the opposite into fancy clothes, cars, foods, places, etc?

Cuz I think people automatically assume the latter is more high maintenance. 🤷‍♀️

I could be completely wrong though. I don't know. 5 mimosas and I shouldn't be allowed to chat in these places.... 😬😬

I think it's a combination of factors. Expectations. $. Time. Mentality that your needs and/or wants take priority.

I know. Cause...high maintenance
  • tinak33
    Options

I think it's a combination of factors. Expectations. $. Time. Mentality that your needs and/or wants take priority.

I know. Cause...high maintenance

Lmao
    People think I am pretty easy going and I generally am. But I think I am high maintenance.
    However, if someone's way of life and their needs are same or similar to mine..... guess that makes both of us "low maintenance" to each other?

I am more inclined to put others needs before mine. Too many years of being a doormat and people pleaser... So I feel I give a more low maintenance vibe from that..... till people really get to know me and I become more vocal. 🤣🤣
    Then its like "um.... ok, princess 🙄"

😂😬🙈
  • tinak33
    Options
    Guys/girls......how would you describe someone that is “high maintenance”?
    What does that really mean in your opinion?

I have been thinking about this.....
    I think its someone who has a specific way of life and is expecting others to conform to their ways.
    Or is just uninterested in venturing outside their comfort bubble.

Or just anyone who doesn't get along with what I want. They are clearly high maintenance...... 😂
  • tinak33
    Options
    Guys/girls......how would you describe someone that is “high maintenance”?
    What does that really mean in your opinion?

I tried to answer this but the list of *kitten* I do every day got kinda ridiculous so I'll just say yeah 😂

waiting. 🤨