Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    hrichts wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    tony56pr wrote: »
    Why do women wear uncomfortable things and complain? I know supposed to be my opinion but honestly want to know. Some I guess would be for "attention" from men, but I doubt very many does it for that reason. (Less than 5% or?) Most I would say to compete with other women. But, hmmm?

I think it's because of whatever is sold to us but also based on the individual. I've definitely worn uncomfortable things and complained about it. I just want to look good and as skinny as possible because of marketing I'm guessing. The older I get the more I care about being comfortable. 🤷🏻‍♀️

is it really worth it for not having pockets though

This is a valid point

except womens underwear do have a pocket

e7f6d5ldaoy8.jpeg

Honestly... If she held my atm card in there I'td be pretty 🔥... 😂

eueq5qz6v5wb.gif
  • steph6556
    steph6556 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    @cowsfan12
    I’m having such a good chuckle at your questions! It’s some good harmless fun😊

Let’s see, tats are sexy if they’re on a sexy bod. Suits are sexy if they’re on a sexy bod. Jeans and tees are sexy if... you get the point.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    steph6556 wrote: »
    @cowsfan12
    I’m having such a good chuckle at your questions! It’s some good harmless fun😊

Let’s see, tats are sexy if they’re on a sexy bod. Suits are sexy if they’re on a sexy bod. Jeans and tees are sexy if... you get the point.

th?id=OGC.175441aaae2069e9a2e53bea8e34bd21&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fTSmahCISxIiZ2%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=1uS683n0ID5XeWaNvaYqV8RI0FmJAfSOkhp76OnJNdU%3d
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    If a person posts a photo of themselves on a public forum with or without deleting later, is it unethical for others to save that photo for personal use?

Good Lord I Hope Not.

B)
  • CacoEther
    Options
    If a person posts a photo of themselves on a public forum with or without deleting later, is it unethical for others to save that photo for personal use?

Seems rude not to
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Seems rude not to

The better question is:

Is it unethical to take the image to Kinkos to have it printed in 24" x 36" cardstock, with an adhesive backing, and a stain proof laminate overlay ??
  • Thetwitchisback
    Thetwitchisback Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Seems rude not to

The better question is:

Is it unethical to take the image to Kinkos to have it printed in 24" x 36" cardstock, with an adhesive backing, and a stain proof laminate overlay ??

Stain proof 🤣🤣🤣
  • CacoEther
    Options

Seems rude not to

The better question is:

Why so small??
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Seems rude not to

The better question is:

Why so small??

Have you ever tried to install a print larger than 24 x 36 on a ten foot tall bathroom ceiling with one foot on a step ladder and the other foot on the vanity ?
  • CacoEther
    Options

Seems rude not to

The better question is:

Why so small??

Have you ever tried to install a print larger than 24 x 36 on a ten foot tall bathroom ceiling with one foot on a step ladder and the other foot on the vanity ?

Well it’s not like I have a lot of free time for house projects so it’s been a while
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

you mean like putting a copy of their picture on the head portion of a blow up doll with a wig on it and their name scrawled across it's chest with a sharpie with some old 80s pop music playing in the background while you record it all?
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options

you mean like putting a copy of their picture on the head portion of a blow up doll with a wig on it and their name scrawled across it's chest with a sharpie with some old 80s pop music playing in the background while you record it all?

or slightly out of focus pics taken from afar thumbtacked all over a map in a dark room
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Is she hot?
  • Motorsheen
    Options

That's just wrong.

I mean seriously, 80's pop ??
  • Thetwitchisback
    Options

or slightly out of focus pics taken from afar thumbtacked all over a map in a dark room

Ima stop feeling guilty now, thanks.
  • Thetwitchisback
    Options

Is she hot?

What would be the point otherwise? 😁
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Is she hot?

Well then... How do yoouu feel about it?

Asking for a friend 😬
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options

😂😂 omg at the responses to this!

I assume anything posted publicly could be used for anything by anyone. At any time. Lol
  • Thetwitchisback
    Options

Is she hot?

Well then... How do yoouu feel about it?

Asking for a friend 😬

If I post it publicly I know it COULD be used for anything. I guess as long as they’re not distributing or profiting financially from my image I’d be ok with it. For personal, private use only is what I’m saying.