Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Both: What's your opinion about peeing in the shower? Gross? Not a big deal? Emergency only?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Both: What's your opinion about peeing in the shower? Gross? Not a big deal? Emergency only?

I always go to loo before my shower :#
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member

Gross
  • goatg
    goatg Posts: 1,399 Member

Not a big deal
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member

It depends... Is she ho....

No nvm gross 😂
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member

No nvm gross 😂

Shes hot...

• ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Ladies...

What did you do the last time you got caught checking out a guy? 😂

I've never been caught, at least not by the guy. Only by friends who noticed. Ninja skills.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    ythannah wrote: »
    Ladies...

I've never been caught, at least not by the guy. Only by friends who noticed. Ninja skills.

😂😂😂... Omg your shy!

Sometimes I get caught on purpose 🤫
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    edited May 2020

No nvm gross 😂

She’s hot and she has good aim
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits

No nvm gross 😂

Shes hot...

Hehe Ok 😁
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Ladies...

This reminds me. As a teenager my girlfriend and I nearly ran off the road checking out a car full of hot guys...and they witnessed it all....we were so embarrassed 😂
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    edited May 2020
    Ladies...

😂😂😂 just smiled and looked away....

You're so baadd 😏😂
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Ladies...

😂😂😂... Omg your shy!

Painfully shy!

I followed a guy around the supermarket once, he was that hot. I thought I was really obvious, he probably thought I was just confused.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Ladies...

This reminds me. As a teenager my girlfriend and I nearly ran off the road checking out a car full of hot guys...and they witnessed it all....we were so embarrassed 😂

I had a buddy that once ran on the curb and almost crashed his car while checking out some girl, 😂
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,039 Member

Am in the shower with her ?? If so it’s frowned upon - if not - no harm in it. 🤷‍♂️
  • PlentyofProtein00
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Am in the shower with her ?? If so it’s frowned upon - if not - no harm in it. 🤷‍♂️

What if you're both out of the shower..
  • goatg
    goatg Posts: 1,399 Member
    Ladies...

I had a buddy that once ran on the curb and almost crashed his car while checking out some girl, 😂

My 🍑 in booty shorts actually caused this. Luckily it was rush hour, cars were going slow and presumably not too much damage was done 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    goatg wrote: »
    Ladies...

My 🍑 in booty shorts actually caused this. Luckily it was rush hour, cars were going slow and presumably not too much damage was done 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sounds like you should take an insurance policy out on that thing 😏
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Ladies...

😂😂😂... Omg your shy!

Painfully shy!

I followed a guy around the supermarket once, he was that hot. I thought I was really obvious, he probably thought I was just confused.

What would you have done if he'd asked if you were following him? 😂
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    goatg wrote: »
    Ladies...

I read this and Doja Cat's "Juicy" played in my head. Work it @goatg!!