Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    To guys: would you date someone that's lacks skills in the kitchen? Specialty is soup in a can? Is it a turn off?

i dated someone for a while who didn't know how to boil eggs

no.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,648 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    To guys: would you date someone that's lacks skills in the kitchen? Specialty is soup in a can? Is it a turn off?

no.

So no it's not a turn off?

I think I can boil an egg. May over cook it.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options

Honestly... Is she ho...

I'm kidding 😂, that one's probably a little played out now 😂...

But honestly honestly, I'd almost prefer her not be all that great in the kitchen...

I like small light meals, and if she is always making these extravagant meals and baking... It's going to be a problem when I have to turn down something she likely prides herself in...

This was dinner tonight...

bmla9p4itrii.jpg

This is perfect!! That's about all I make. Taco night, nacho night, burrito night, taco soup night, pizza night.
  • iMago
    Options

no.

no as in I'd never do that again. i had to cook everything or else we'd have been eating potato chips and takeout constantly.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options

no.

no as in I'd never do that again. i had to cook everything or else we'd have been eating potato chips and takeout constantly.

😂yum...I dont see a problem here
  • iMago
    Options

no.

i mean i love green m&ms but there's only so many a man can eat before one day he wakes up and says "*kitten* it i want a RED one"
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

no.

i mean i love green m&ms but there's only so many a man can eat before one day he wakes up and says "*kitten* it i want a RED one"

th?id=OGC.c7c260b47fe6c3d866c79cecdbaa06fa&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fF8LnCGJqsr504%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=wCC6bfMXGxIe7j21YVhlO8hl%2fuMcCs1nSGb4MQqIvso%3d
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Need more info. May I see your can opener?

Its electric. But. Soup cans are pop top...tab. ummm, hypothetically. I have a good hand wrist technique.

Next time, lead with that maybe. Surprised it hasn't gotten more traction by now.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Honestly... Is she ho...

I'm kidding 😂, that one's probably a little played out now 😂...

But honestly honestly, I'd almost prefer her not be all that great in the kitchen...

I like small light meals, and if she is always making these extravagant meals and baking... It's going to be a problem when I have to turn down something she likely prides herself in...

This was dinner tonight...

bmla9p4itrii.jpg

This is perfect!! That's about all I make. Taco night, nacho night, burrito night, taco soup night, pizza night.

Yeah they're literally less than 200 calories each 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Ladies...

If *uhm my friend, has kinda flirted with some one a tiny bit, and she like, rubs her body across his back when she passes by one day... She's into him right?

For a friend... 😬
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

If *uhm my friend, has kinda flirted with some one a tiny bit, and she like, rubs her body across his back when she passes by one day... She's into him right?

For a friend... 😬

Was it a really tight space and did she absolutely HAVE to get by him?
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

For a friend... 😬

Yup
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Ladies...

For a friend... 😬

Not that tight...
    May have happened a few times...
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    Ladies...

For a friend... 😬

Not that tight...

Oh yeah.

I mean I would never do anything like that but I have a friend
  • _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

For a friend... 😬

I had an itch 🙄
  • _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

For a friend... 😬

Not that tight...

Oh yeah.

Can confirm - am "friend." 😏
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Ladies...

For a friend... 😬

I had an itch 🙄

I got your back Boo 👐...
    And anywhere else for that matter 😏...
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Ladies...

For a friend... 😬

Yup
    Ladies...

For a friend... 😬

Not that tight...

Oh yeah.

This makes my *uhm friends 🤷🏽‍♂️ day... 😂
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

For a friend... 😬

Either that or she had schmutz on her clothes that needed to be wiped off on the first available surface. You know, like how bears and elephants use trees to get stuff off 'em.

Ask her bout it, to be sure...on behalf of your friend
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Ladies...

For a friend... 😬

Either that or she had schmutz on her clothes that needed to be wiped off on the first available surface. You know, like how bears and elephants use trees to get stuff off 'em.

Ask her bout it, to be sure...on behalf of your friend

Schmutz is a good word.