Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    the last 6 emojis you used determines your level of toxicity

true or false?

your emoji use period determines your level of toxicity

...so true!
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

true or false?

😅🍆😯🍤🤬😇

I don't know?

def true
    Vikka_V wrote: »

true or false?

...so true!

XjgcCBP.gif
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options

true or false?

...so true!

and if u line up your exs u can see a flow chart of your mental health history

Now THIS... I believe 🤣
  • Vikka_V
    Options

true or false?

...so true!

Wow...Sage advice!

I am admittedly a little frightened and enlightened at the same time of this realization!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

true or false?

...so true!

ut oh.
  • iMago
    Options
    if guys cant say stuff like “i like skinny girls” without being offensive then is it okay for girls to say things like “i only like tall guys”

Q5ZaKP9.gif
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    if guys cant say stuff like “i like skinny girls” without being offensive then is it okay for girls to say things like “i only like tall guys”

Well... How tall are we talking here? 🤔😂

Eta... I actually read it as this...
    if guys can say stuff like “i like skinny girls” without being offensive then it's okay for girls to say things like “i only like tall guys”

• Vikka_V
    Options

I wonder too, does it make a difference if its something you can change or not?

Like you can change your weight and body (to some extent anyway) but not your height
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options

Like you can change your weight and body (to some extent anyway) but not your height

oh youre right so better analogy is if girls can say “i like tall guys” then guys can say they like girls with certain features they were just born with and cant change
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    edited August 2020
    Options

nope, not ok the way you put it

However, I don't agree with the statement. I think its fair for people to admit they have a type, most of us do. But, if you are unwilling to even consider others you may miss out on something awesome. But hey, its your own damn fault so what's it to me....
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

oh youre right so better analogy is if girls can say “i like tall guys” then guys can say they like girls with certain features they were just born with and cant change

You know... I feel it's somehow less offensive to insist you only like, say blondes... Then to say you only like skinny girls... Jme I suppose 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • iMago
    Options
    ladies:

adores you completely, dotes on you, and *very* well off, but he's danny devito height
    vs
    ignores you often, may/may not have regular employment, & needs to borrow $20 real quick, but he's 6'5

go
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    ladies:

adores you completely, dotes on you, and *very* well off, but he's danny devito height
    vs
    ignores you often, may/may not have regular employment, & needs to borrow $20 real quick, but he's 6'5

go

Danny has his charms
  • iMago
    Options
    ladies:

vs

go

Switching teams.

RKoZQ5p.gif

are those choices so bad??
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    ladies:

vs

go

Danny has his charms

source.gif
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    edited August 2020
    Options
    For me, there is a "too tall", and 6'5" is in it. It takes me a while to feel comfortable around people that tall, they just feel very imposing initially. And since this fictitious dude doesn't seem to have anything else appealing to make me want to stick around.....
  • iMago
    Options
    For me, there is a "too tall", and 6'5" is in it. It takes me a while to feel comfortable around people that tall, they just feel very imposing initially. And since this fictitious dude doesn't seem to have anything else appealing to make me want to stick around.....

okay lets raise the stakes:

he's only 6'2, but he's built like henry cavill when he played superman.
    but now he also doesn't have his own car and really needs to borrow yours for a minute.

short man is also now built like danny devito, but he's really great with kids and animals.