Calling 5 foot something females!!

Options

Replies

• chelseasgoals
    chelseasgoals Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    :) My name is Chelsea. I’m 4’10” add me.
  • Desikudinspain
    Desikudinspain Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi, count on me, Im 5'2''. And in 05 years, gained 10 kgs, dunno how. Feel free to drop me messages. Love.
  • beccadoos
    beccadoos Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    5’5.5” here! I just started my weight loss journey. My SW was 260, my CW is 234.8 and my GW is 125-140. I want to hit 140 and reevaluate to see if I want to lose more weight or not.

I just got back on MFP after being absent for 3 years as I was never truly serious about losing weight—but I am now.
  • blueunicorn125
    blueunicorn125 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Yes, please add me!! 5’2 I love to loose about 50lbs!
  • tailrunner27
    tailrunner27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i am 5ft 4 and I'm just starting out. I'm forever starting a diet on Monday then giving up by Wednesday. I'm trying to look at this as a lifestyle change but i'd love some myfitnesspal friends to help me stay on track. I have about 50/55 lbs to lose.
  • mehshell420
    mehshell420 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm 5'2" Wanting to lose about 10-15 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • Taytaylynn92
    Taytaylynn92 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I’m about 5’5 looking to look about another 20 something pounds and always looking for others with similar goals! Feel free to add.
  • cutlee
    cutlee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi!! So excited to find this. 5’6 and 40 to lose. Please add me. Looking forward
  • katermari
    katermari Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    i am 5'1 and 3/4 (i have to add the 3/4 cause my sister is 5'1) LOL
  • niknakcarpediem
    niknakcarpediem Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey all,, I'm 5ft 3 (and a bit - you shorties know it all counts 😂). Would love some buddies who log daily too - please add me as it's lonely on my feed! 💖
  • mhaugen41
    mhaugen41 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    5'2" and am working on losing 40 lbs. My highest weight was 167 and I am currently at 160. I find it difficult to get the right foods in as well as exercise. would love to join you. Please add me as a friend. I just started this month with MFP and was amazed at how many calories I ate on a normal day. I've been working on lowering that amount. It's difficult because I work in dietary at a local nursing home, and there is always something yummy to eat that isn't the best choice. There are healthy choices, but the yummy ones usually win. LOL
  • jackque2019
    jackque2019 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    ErinSot wrote: »
    Hello!! I'm restarting after a 50 pound loss and gaining back 60 I have now lost 15 (again) and i want a more active feed to keep me on track!

Any ladies who want to be friends to motivate each other!?

Hey! I’m 5’5 and have gained the quarantine 15. I currently weigh 174. I am looking to lose 30 pounds. Let’s motivate each other!!!

• MeganD1704
    MeganD1704 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    5'3 over here. Gained 25 ish lbs last year and here to get it back off in a healthy way :)
    Feel free to add! I love TRX workouts, outdoor walks with the pup and sprints on the treadmill
  • tashikasindhar7
    tashikasindhar7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6. Wanting to lose abt 26 lbs.
    I am on 1200 cal/day and 1 hour walk 4×week
    Would really like to have a support group here. Feel free to add me.
  • Enna10
    Enna10 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 5ft 4in, and have already lost 32lbs with still another 80 to go to get to 140.
    140 seems a bit of a dream atm, I can't imagine I could actually be that light 😬
  • jackque2019
    jackque2019 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6. Wanting to lose abt 26 lbs.
    I am on 1200 cal/day and 1 hour walk 4×week
    Would really like to have a support group here. Feel free to add me.

I also walk an hour 4x a week. I can’t believe how my whole body hurts after these walks. I feel that walking is one of the best exercises.
  • rosalielavendar
    rosalielavendar Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11" and about 38lbs lost into my weight loss journey. I struggled with hypothyroidism from 2017 to early 2019 before having my thyroid destroyed. It caused so much weight gain. I went from 150lbs to 224lbs in about 8 months before the procedure. If anyone would like to add me, feel free to!
  • pastelunicornxanaxskittlevirus
    Options
    Hey, I'm 5'2..and a third...lol yup, mentioning tht third cuz it counts! 😂
    Just started back up on mfp again this week.
    I'm petit/slim & not complaining bout my body, but would like to lose about 15 lbs to get down to a point in my range where, in the past, when there at tht weight, I'm much more body confident & comfortable in my own skin...and really, tht right there is the ultimate goal!
    & going to try making more healthy changes to my diet and form an exercise routine. Need to start treating my body better, so I can come to a place where I also love my body better 💗
  • SuzieQ136
    SuzieQ136 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I’m 5’7” and 34 pounds into my weight loss with 32 left to go until my goal weight. I’m definitely interested in forming a support system.

Sue
  • thenancymarie2020
    thenancymarie2020 Posts: 4 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hey there. I'm a solid 5'3" and looking to lose fat and build muscle. I too have lost all the weight and gained it, plus some, back. Currently, I am at the beginning of my journey and looking to build a strong supportive community as well.