Replies

• briittanyxxoo
    briittanyxxoo Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    5ft10 here!
  • lukalulka
    lukalulka Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am 51 and 5'3 I am 95 kilos and looking to get to 65 kilos. I walk my dog 90minutes a day and eat 1700 -1800 calories. I used to eat around 1200 but according to calculator net i should be eating over 2000!
  • GiaWia12
    GiaWia12 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm 5'2 and a smidge over 162. Winter and carbs definitely do some damage. Working on it slowly though.
  • LidsnChains
    LidsnChains Posts: 8 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    I'd love to join in. I'm 5'2 and am looking for new gals to motive and be motivated by! I'm just starting out.
  • TiffanyNicole421
    TiffanyNicole421 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    5'4. I need to drop 20 pounds, maybe 30. I am 163.

First goal, get to 155. - That allows me to fit into my pants. ;)
  • HealthyisMindful
    HealthyisMindful Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!! 5’7 over here and trying to get back to my previously healthier self. Please add me :)
  • Zimz4ever
    Zimz4ever Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would love more friends. Brand new to this trying to figure out the app:)
  • MarissaJean04
    MarissaJean04 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and would love to loose 40lbs!
  • PhotoMica
    PhotoMica Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey y’all! I’m 5’1 and my goal is to lose 85 pounds in total. This journey is sometimes lonely! Would love to make new friends on MFP!
  • mariselaalves
    mariselaalves Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello how is everyone doing with quarantine life? I've gained 10 lbs this passed month. I went from working and being on my feet 8-12 hours to being stuck at home with no job till this virus passes. I'm also 5'1 you all can friend me if you like. I'm getting back at it to lose what I gained plus a lot more.
  • Iluvviolins53
    Iluvviolins53 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m 5’ 2”1/2 trying to lose 40 more pounds. Send me a FR ✌🏼🤟🏼😁
  • AMHS1958
    AMHS1958 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'3" and trying to lose about 13kg. I walk when I can and gym a couple times a week. Quarantine has been hard with my eating (emotional), can't wait to get back to normality again! Feel free to add me!
  • bsteves06
    bsteves06 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and 120lbs trying to get to 110. mostly just feel flabby. I'm ok in clothes but my lower belly, my triceps , legs are just flabby. I'm almost 40 and have 2 kids so I don't expect to look like a 20 year old instragram model but id love to have less jiggle :)
  • Shullae
    Shullae Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I lost 70lbs and just gained it all back and then some. I haven't weighed this much since my last pregnancy.
  • CMSC143
    CMSC143 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hiiiiiiii! I’m 5ft2.. 53 yrs. young 😁 feel free to add me!!! ❤️❤️❤️
  • havalynd
    havalynd Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    5'4" and looking for motivation!
  • slb260
    slb260 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    5' 2" - it appears I'm older than some/mosts of you girls - mid 50's. I have foods that I cannot eat - dairy, gluten, grains, and soy - so it makes things a bit tricky. I'd like to lose at least 10, preferably 15-20. It's tough going.....
  • Anna_Tuya
    Anna_Tuya Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello. I have hit my rock bottom this year weighing in at 312.6 and so far I have lost 14 lbs. I still have 98lbs to lose before I'm satisfied with my weight. And I'm 5'8 or 5'9, not too sure, but I think weighing 200lbs will suit me just nicely.
  • hellzz9374
    hellzz9374 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone
    I am 5'5 and have been dieting for aslong as I can remember! I havent actually managed to lose any weight in years and hoping this app and community can inspire me to develop healthy routines and a better mind set! :) its lovely to hear about everyones journey xx
  • Anna_Tuya
    Anna_Tuya Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    hellzz9374 wrote: »
    Hi everyone
    I am 5'5 and have been dieting for aslong as I can remember! I havent actually managed to lose any weight in years and hoping this app and community can inspire me to develop healthy routines and a better mind set! :) its lovely to hear about everyones journey xx

I have tried losing weight for years but I have finally found something working for me. I'm just trying to stay under my calorie goal that MFP has given me along with jump roping during the afternoon and dancing in the evenings. I LOVE dancing so it's a great work out for me, and jumping rope was super difficult for me at first, still is honestly but I'm slowly getting better at it, and it's a great over all body workout. Google says that doing it for only 10 minutes can burn like 124 calories so I just try to to do as much as I can whenever I take my kids outside to play. You should definitely try it out! I also follow The Jump Roping Dudes on YouTube, you should watch some of their videos. It inspired me. Especially the transformation vids. Good luck! 👍