Calling 5 foot something females!!

Options

Replies

• AshleyBK0620
    AshleyBK0620 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    5’6”
    Just installed this app and really hoping I can find the right help to get me on track. I would love to be in some sort of support group. Let’s do it. 💪🏻
  • hajukaju
    hajukaju Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi.. i have rejoined again after a year.. and need motivation and help to loose 20lbs in 3 months .. ADD MEEE.... <3
  • rachbbailey
    rachbbailey Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm late to the party, could really use some friends to cheer on and also cheer me on and keep me motivated.
    I've done it by myself before and always lose interest and put it back on! ❤
  • jenmariecontreras3192
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I'm 5'2 and currently at 147lbs. I'm looking to lose about 20-25lbs.
  • susieseventyseven
    susieseventyseven Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Another rejoiner here- 5’4” and looking to lose about 50lbs. Could definitely use some friends on this journey if you’re still looking for more?
  • madeclerq
    madeclerq Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Erin. Your story is very similar to mine. I lost 60 pounds a few years ago. I've time gained back 52 of it. Today is the day. No more. I'm getting back on track. I would love to be your friend and keep eachother accountable. Congrats on the first 15. Always the hardest.
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,260 Member
    Options
    Lost a pound yippee now just 10lbs to go.
  • MichelleBriards
    MichelleBriards Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, hit me with a friend request if you need support. I know I do. I lost 50 and gained 70, now lost 23 pounds.
  • syount7382
    syount7382 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI I'm 5'2" trying to lose 50 pounds, just started my 2nd week on MFP, so far so good, but its not easy
  • happyhaunt
    happyhaunt Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    5’2 and trying to lose my baby weight. Feel free to add me, I have an open diary.
  • LilypadTx96
    LilypadTx96 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    5'1 and looking to lose 40lbs by next summer! Already been exercising regularly since lockdown 💪
  • SierraMoes
    SierraMoes Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 5'2 and 156 trying to get to 130. I've lost 10lbs since February. I have also been looking for some more support 😊
  • Harrisjulia2911
    Harrisjulia2911 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I’m 5’1 121 pounds trying to get down to 115 it’s been a struggle!
  • MarielysRC
    MarielysRC Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'5 ..
    Add me please☺
  • ksimpson3890
    ksimpson3890 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone 5'1 here! I have been out of shape for the last 5 years and I'm done! Hoping to lose 50lbs or more. Add me so we can do it together!
  • kayshawn0021
    kayshawn0021 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2 trying to loose 54 pounds by my 19th birthday this year.
  • Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    5’6”, 42, 189 lbs. Targeting 130-135. Have gained and lost over the years. Now I’m trying to make healthy, sustainable lifestyle changes to stop the cycle of losing and regaining. I have a pretty sweet home gym in the basement so that I don’t have any excuses to skip the gym anymore. Now I just have to find foods that I like that will keep me UNDER my calorie goal.
  • Nichole_AZ
    Nichole_AZ Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me. I'm 5 foot 2 and a teacher. I decided with the unknown of education in my state and looking like we will be going to online education for the foreseeable future to start working on myself during this time.
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and active. Feel free to add me - though note I usually don't keep people who I see starving themselves
  • pmalexis_
    pmalexis_ Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I’d love to be friends and support each other! Add me and we can chat! :)