Silver Lining of the Coronadovirus

Options
14567810»

Replies

• GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    All the money I saved from cancelled massage appts, gym dues, gas in my car, not eating out, not getting my hair & nails done; Bank account positives.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Family dinners; saved money; renewed commitment to a healthy diet; time and energy for for creative pursuits, gardening, walking, bike riding, beauty routines, sleeeeeeep, letter writing, plotting to take over the world
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    at least all the closed businesses and shops will be able to reopen in a few months as Spirit Halloween stores 🕸👻🎃
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    Family dinners; saved money; renewed commitment to a healthy diet; time and energy for for creative pursuits, gardening, walking, bike riding, beauty routines, sleeeeeeep, letter writing, plotting to take over the world

..... this should have been at the top of your list.

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,698 Member
    Options
    For me the silver lining is that I've gotten rid of a lot of junk I no longer needed in my home, got my house painted, installed gutter covers, revived my lawn and garden, cleaned out my garage, and lost over 15lbs the last 2 months.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    My weekly cleaner hasn't been coming, so it's forced me to take back over cleaning my own house and figuring out how to maintain it at the standard I've been enjoying the past year due to her efforts. I was wondering if I should let that expense go once I finished school, but I'm not sure I would be so seriously considered the change right now if I hadn't been forced.