Women 200lb+, Let's Be Adaptable This April!!!

Options

Replies

• KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in day!

I wanted to take a second to thank @RavenStCloud again. When I lost weight from 216 to 155 or so several years ago, I second guessed all my progress every step of the way, and my only outlet for talking about it was a Xanga blog (so now you know how long ago it was, lol). This thread has been essential to my staying sane during this process this go round, and I wanted to thank @RavenStCloud for this thread and all of you, for being here, for showing up, and for showing love. I really appreciate you all, and all you do. <3

What she said!
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    KeriA wrote: »

@cesse47 Sorry it has been hard. Enjoy the dancing. I danced last Friday probably inspired by you. I am sort of scared of going out but when I do it is weird how just being out driving around is actually entertaining. I have thought that my family and I should just go for a long drive. We don’t have to have a destination.

Yea, it's really strange. I used to go out anytime of the day or night for a variety of reasons. Now, I've been in lockdown since the 2nd week of March or so and am almost paranoid about going out the door. Our lockdown has been extended to middle of May. And, because of my age and lung issues, mine will probably be even longer than that. I like the idea of going for a drive though. My granddaughter will be home this weekend. Maybe I'll see if she'll drive us to the Nature Center and walk with me for a bit. I'd like to go sit on one of the docks in the Wetland area trail.