Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you grateful for today?

Replies

• Hanibanani2020Hanibanani2020 Member Posts: 523 Member Member Posts: 523 Member
    I’m grateful for my mum. I’m caring for her through a serious illness and her consistent strength and positive attitude is amazing to be around. I’m so grateful to be her daughter.
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 1,794 Member Member Posts: 1,794 Member
    Visiting my parents and seeing them still being flirty and cute with each other.

• mattig89chmattig89ch Member Posts: 2,532 Member Member Posts: 2,532 Member
    Greatful for my first day, in my new digs, going ok. more positives then negatives
  • Makingchanges17Makingchanges17 Member Posts: 129 Member Member Posts: 129 Member
    The health of myself and my family and also for the summer warmth!
  • JustCallMeWhateverJustCallMeWhatever Member Posts: 125 Member Member Posts: 125 Member
    Modelo especial
  • Cat0703aCat0703a Member Posts: 3,459 Member Member Posts: 3,459 Member
    Great friends who make me feel loved and special.
  • KIMMISSOKIMMISSO Member, Premium Posts: 129 Member Member, Premium Posts: 129 Member
    Grateful that my strength is renewed every single day😌
  • mehshell420mehshell420 Member Posts: 533 Member Member Posts: 533 Member
    My health and friendships
  • 4legsRbetterthan24legsRbetterthan2 Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 17,766 MFP Moderator Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 17,766 MFP Moderator
    It's funny how life gives you different perspective. The young horsey got up to no good yesterday and had to get stitches in her neck. While an emergency vet visit is never on the list of things I want happening in my life, it was the first emergency visit I have ever done that wasn't the end of the road for my friend. I found myself really grateful for such an easy to diagnose and fix problem.
  • cdubks88cdubks88 Member Posts: 3,393 Member Member Posts: 3,393 Member
    I got another day.
  • yelpat1976yelpat1976 Member Posts: 285 Member Member Posts: 285 Member
    The sun shining on my face
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 7,903 Member Member Posts: 7,903 Member
    • My parents are still alive despite all their numerous medical issues.
    • My cat Galaxy is back home and doing well.
    • No one blew up or lit fires near my house last night. Usually, 4th of July means either someone I know gets burned (by rogue fireworks) or... someone inadvertently burns down someone else's home because.. oorah, fireworks.
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 244,412 Member Member Posts: 244,412 Member
    • My parents are still alive despite all their numerous medical issues.
    • My cat Galaxy is back home and doing well.
    • No one blew up or lit fires near my house last night. Usually, 4th of July means either someone I know gets burned (by rogue fireworks) or... someone inadvertently burns down someone else's home because.. oorah, fireworks.

So glad to hear that Galaxy is doing well 🙂
  • dts_90dts_90 Member, Premium Posts: 56 Member Member, Premium Posts: 56 Member
    Today I am gratefui for coffee. DIdn't get an ounce of sleep last night. :(
  • PaperDoll_PaperDoll_ Member Posts: 22,529 Member Member Posts: 22,529 Member
    My wonderful, crazy friends 😁
  • happimess01happimess01 Member Posts: 5,234 Member Member Posts: 5,234 Member
    safety glasses
  • PaperDoll_PaperDoll_ Member Posts: 22,529 Member Member Posts: 22,529 Member
    safety glasses

You don't need them. The patch suits you. ;)
  • mehshell420mehshell420 Member Posts: 533 Member Member Posts: 533 Member
    My friends and all the support I've gotten lately.
  • tams_89tams_89 Member Posts: 1,803 Member Member Posts: 1,803 Member
    My boyfriend for cheering me up
    My kids always making me smile
  • happimess01happimess01 Member Posts: 5,234 Member Member Posts: 5,234 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    safety glasses

You don't need them. The patch suits you. ;)

I can't afford have a patch on both eyes ya know