Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you grateful for today?

Replies

• _Figgzie__Figgzie_ Member Posts: 3,491 Member Member Posts: 3,491 Member
    I woke up in my bed, in my house. Have a job to go to and kids that love me.
  • cdubks88cdubks88 Member Posts: 3,545 Member Member Posts: 3,545 Member
    All the simple things, sitting outside, cooking, the sound of the birds ❤ I will forever be grateful for little things I took for granted before. Life has given me a second chance and I didn't think I'd be here this summer but here I am. 4 months cancer free yesterday 😊 Life is good.

Best thing I've read all day. ♥️
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 2,534 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,534 Member
    It took 3 weeks for my neurons to align but I semi-fixed my bicycle on my own and was able to ride during my lunch hour today.

She's squeaking and the back brakes need more tightening but she's ridable for the rest of the summer at least (with a few more tweaks and some lube/grease).

I missed biking SO much. Today is a good day.
  • MiNinaLisaMiNinaLisa Member Posts: 256 Member Member Posts: 256 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    It took 3 weeks for my neurons to align but I semi-fixed my bicycle on my own and was able to ride during my lunch hour today.

She's squeaking and the back brakes need more tightening but she's ridable for the rest of the summer at least (with a few more tweaks and some lube/grease).

I missed biking SO much. Today is a good day.

i haven't been on my bike since my jacket got stuck in the spokes of my wheel and i fell off and broke my wrist. hmmmm maybe i need to get the big girl panties back on.... :D

and in other news - i'm glad to be back here again with the pals i love! <3
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 2,534 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,534 Member
    Oh no @MiNinaLisa I'm so sorry that happened to you but glad you're on the mend! Welcome back to the forums!!

• MiNinaLisaMiNinaLisa Member Posts: 256 Member Member Posts: 256 Member
    thank you so much @MaltedTea ! your wit and humor are so much fun :)
  • mehshell420mehshell420 Member Posts: 654 Member Member Posts: 654 Member
    The day seems to be going by fast
  • happimess01happimess01 Member Posts: 5,791 Member Member Posts: 5,791 Member

what about the year?

what about the year?

That too! Did June even happen? 🤣
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 246,817 Member Member Posts: 246,817 Member
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    My dad.
    Got to see him celebrate 83 today.

Made my weekend.

dmrg913p12n5.jpg

Awww❤ Happy birthday to your dad
  • KickTheSkyKickTheSky Member Posts: 220 Member Member Posts: 220 Member
  • Miss_Chiev0usMiss_Chiev0us Member Posts: 804 Member Member Posts: 804 Member
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    My dad.
    Got to see him celebrate 83 today.

Made my weekend.

dmrg913p12n5.jpg

Love this Chris ❤
  • KickTheSkyKickTheSky Member Posts: 220 Member Member Posts: 220 Member
    My doctors
    My supportive roommate. She saves the food wrappers when she cooks so that I can scan it for more accurate logging.
  • Miss_Chiev0usMiss_Chiev0us Member Posts: 804 Member Member Posts: 804 Member
    Health insurance
  • hrichtshrichts Member Posts: 790 Member Member Posts: 790 Member
    Woke up pain-free today

(Nothing dramatic, just had a stomach pain sat and sun)
  • happimess01happimess01 Member Posts: 5,791 Member Member Posts: 5,791 Member
    My supportive roommate. She saves the food wrappers when she cooks so that I can scan it for more accurate logging.

that is wholesome <3
  • ThetwitchisbackThetwitchisback Member Posts: 462 Member Member Posts: 462 Member

A lot of people don’t have this and don’t recognize it when they do. 😊