Drinking magnetic water

2»

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 28,053 Member
    My aunt was involved in some sort of magic water MLM back in the 90s. Foment water? Forment water? They are doing some sort of new magic water these days.
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    ∇·B=0

Just sayin' is all.
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    Lillymoo01 wrote: »
    yirara wrote: »
    Ok, lets give a serious answer: Blood, or rather the iron in blood is not ferromagnetic. If blood was actually magnetic, what do you think would happen if people were put into an MRI scanner? Actually, don't picture it, ok? :s

Off topic, but, I almost didn't recognize you without your sheep.

People will believe anything...
    At least this is relatively harmless if you don't ingest the magnets. I watched a video where a "virologist" was saying if you eat ginger every day you will never get COVID-19.

I believe garlic will help prevent you from getting COVID-19. Eat a kitten load of that and no one will come near you. Ginger? Not quite the same effect.

Garlic ginger salad dressing. Twice the benefits. <nods>

Made with apple cider vinegar? Triple dog dare you.

Holy Batman! I think you may be on to something.
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    edited April 2020
    I used to add rhubarb to my smoothies (either banana and berry-based or lately strawberry and blueberry, usually greens, other veg, avocado, and seeds/nuts too), and without it (I'm out, also out of bananas at the moment), I feel like it needs more acid so started adding ACV, and it's nice.

No magnets. I do sometimes add some turmeric.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Ok, lets give a serious answer: Blood, or rather the iron in blood is not ferromagnetic. If blood was actually magnetic, what do you think would happen if people were put into an MRI scanner? Actually, don't picture it, ok? :s

At least this is relatively harmless if you don't ingest the magnets. I watched a video where a "virologist" was saying if you eat ginger every day you will never get COVID-19.

I believe garlic will help prevent you from getting COVID-19. Eat a kitten load of that and no one will come near you. Ginger? Not quite the same effect.

The trifecta perfecta! B)
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,753 Member

The trifecta perfecta! B)

Hat trick!
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Pickled ginger makes a salad dressing 3,812 percent better than just ginger. Pickled ginger made with magnets makes it 3812.01 percent better.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,748 Member
    NovusDies wrote: »
    Pickled ginger makes a salad dressing 3,812 percent better than just ginger. Pickled ginger made with magnets makes it 3812.01 percent better.

FTR: Mine was sherry-soaked, which is not quite pickled, but also not fresh. ;)

(I buy a big ol' hunk of ginger, clean it up, cut in chunks, and throw it in a canning jar with sherry to cover, and refrigerate. Keeps a very long time, similar flavor to fresh (with the addition of a bit of sherry flavor, of course), and has the side benefit of ginger-flavored sherry to use as the ginger level drops.)
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    AnnPT77 wrote: »

(I buy a big ol' hunk of ginger, clean it up, cut in chunks, and throw it in a canning jar with sherry to cover, and refrigerate. Keeps a very long time, similar flavor to fresh (with the addition of a bit of sherry flavor, of course), and has the side benefit of ginger-flavored sherry to use as the ginger level drops.)

FTR: Not quite picked is not pickled. :tongue:
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,748 Member
    AnnPT77 wrote: »

FTR: Not quite picked is not pickled. :tongue:

Under enough sherry, I get quite pickled. The ginger was not quite pickled. :tongue: back atcha