What are you NOT proud of today?

Replies

• PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I want wine tonight. I technically havent caved so I'm just disappointed in my sinful thoughts.

I'm not sure that I've ever had a thought that wasn't sinful.

I'm not very proud of you right now. Confess so I can release you of your sins.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    I want wine tonight. I technically havent caved so I'm just disappointed in my sinful thoughts.

Our local hospital has an admitting department, so I walked myself in there and announced to them:

I ain't admittin' to nuthin'!

• PlentyofProtein00

Our local hospital has an admitting department, so I walked myself in there and announced to them:

🦗🦗🦗
  • PlentyofProtein00
    :p
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    All the beer I just drank and the 3 peanut butter cookies - I’ll get back on track Sunday 😂
  • _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    All the beer I just drank and the 3 peanut butter cookies - I’ll get back on track Sunday 😂

Oh really? 🤔
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member

Oh really? 🤔

Yes - yes - Sunday is the day !!
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member

You're good homie. You've been putting in the work. You'll get right back in the pocket.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    The constant nagging thoughts that I will ALWAYS be a fatass because I've always been a fatass.

I just can't get out of my head lately.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    I'm not proud of last night. :|

The texts the calories...none of it

My house is super clean tho
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    TarryTaffyTwo Posts: 448 Member
    I'm cranky for no reason today & don't care if my sour mood lifts... might be the slight headache that woke me up 2-days ago, that still hasn't gone away.

Still, I'll stay inside & not go onto the patio today, so I'm not tempted to primal scream into the woods at the back of the apt.

Sit down, zip it, watch a movie, Taffy. :smirk:

giphy.gif
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Not proud that I almost ate an entire chocolate egg that my mum has bought for me.......🤦🏻‍♀️😩

Oohh Omg I've got chocolate eggs in the fridge still... Thanks for reminding me 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Emmafire
    Emmafire Posts: 869 Member
    I need to go for a run but I’m too cozy 😆
  • ZenDream
    ZenDream Posts: 208 Member
    Tortellini. That is all.
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member

Do that in my medical department and you might get gassed...
    Not proud of? HMMM...Just completely unrestricted calories..... might not be proud in a few months....
  • Emmafire
    Emmafire Posts: 869 Member
    ZenDream wrote: »
    Tortellini. That is all.

Yum
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Being slow. Or not faster.
  • ZenDream
    ZenDream Posts: 208 Member
    Emmafire wrote: »
    ZenDream wrote: »
    Tortellini. That is all.

Yum

always delish...
  • Jenn09870
    Jenn09870 Posts: 66 Member
    Not proud of completely undoing my success of a few years ago. Not proud of not getting up and trying to exercise this morning as planned.
    Not proud of sitting here wallowing in the sad parts of everything that got me here today.