Any girls wanting to loose 50-100 pounds / 20-45kg?

Options

Replies

• funkim55
    funkim55 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I would love to join your weight loss group!!! I have at least 80 pounds to lose in order to reach the high end of a normal BMI.

I am 5'4'' and currently weigh 223.6. I want to get down to 145 pounds at the very least.

Good luck to all of us!!!
  • funkim55
    funkim55 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I need to lose at least 80 pounds to get to a normal BMI.

Would love to hear any diet tips you have.
  • missxoshell
    missxoshell Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I do :) I want to lose around 100 pounds and it'd be great to have a support group with the same goals.
  • thatonepersonfromtheinternet
    Options
    When I started, I wanted to lost 70 lbs. Now I'm about 50 pounds lighter with another 20 to go :)
  • marigoldof4
    marigoldof4 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'll join, and take new friends! I have lost 33lbs and have plenty more to go, about 100 ;)
  • red869
    red869 Posts: 59
    Options
    Hi, I have 52 lbs to lose now, feel free to add me anyone! Always looking for new friends to add who have similar goals to myself. I might lose more once I reach my goal, just have to wait and see but hopefully I won't have to.
  • Chastitysue
    Chastitysue Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've lost 38 with 50 to go before my first goal. Pushing to loose 100 more pounds as my final goal.
  • doublegrrr24
    Options
    I want to lose 50-60 lbs. Always nice to have friends on the same journey.
  • tirola
    tirola Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I've got at least 50 to go. Any of you feel free to add me....Always nice to have others to help keep you motivated!
  • Jameka12
    Options
    Hello, my name is Jameka....I have 64 lbs to lose....feel free to add me
  • gringuitica
    gringuitica Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I have 80+ pounds to lose, please add me!
  • asia_hanebach
    asia_hanebach Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 50 of the 80 pounds I wanted to lose. Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • lrn2liv1
    lrn2liv1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • JavaJuno
    JavaJuno Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have 100 (possibly +) to lose. You can absolutely add me.
  • sushpandey
    sushpandey Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, i am 52 yrs and i need to loose about 70 pound, i know its a long way to go but i feel motivated and enjoying the meals planning and exercise. i am there for the group.
  • laurenevamarkie
    Options
    Hey, I'm in! I just joined, I'm 24 soon and have about 48kgs I want to lose (yeah, it's just a bit over the 45, hope that's still ok!)
  • Emerald5391
    Emerald5391 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one put there who needs to lose 100+ pounds and seeing all of you who are so committed is amazing! We can do this, help one another and fight for ourselves. I'm not looking to be skinny I'm looking to be healthy and fit. MFP is amazing, bringing so many people together all over the world to help us take control of our lives. Of any of you need any support for more motivation feel free to add me! I only know you will inspire me and keep me on track! If we lose anything on this site let it be inches and weight!!! LETS DO THIS!!!!!! :)
  • MetamorphicButterfly
    Options
    i need to lose 20kg
  • sasers
    sasers Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I want to lose a total of 67 lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • ithina
    ithina Posts: 23
    Options
    I'm wanting to lose between 100 and 150 lbs. You all can feel free to add me :)