Any girls wanting to loose 50-100 pounds / 20-45kg?

Options
1111213141517»

Replies

• raelynn73
    Options
    Hi,
    You can add me. I have about 70 to lose.
  • jennalouise27
    jennalouise27 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've got at LEAST 50lbs to lose, would love to join! :happy:
  • logic8307
    logic8307 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    All about it! Add me! I'm new-ish and I could totally use the motivation. Currently on day 3 of my 3 day juice cleanse and I'm nervous but feeling great about making healthier food choices!
  • chelcie123456
    chelcie123456 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone! I am also kinda new to Myfitnesspal :) I have set my goal to lose 75 lbs. and keep it off!!! Last year I lost around 65 and gained 50 of it back! I hate it! So now its time to get motivated and lose this weight for good.

feel free to add me please.
  • Babsie777
    Babsie777 Posts: 203
    Options
    I have 106lbs to lose! Love friends who are in the same boat as me and ones who have lost that much! It feel it's more encouraging to have people where you are and where you want to be.
  • TannyLee99
    TannyLee99 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have about 100lbs to lose! and I have just started so bring it on fyi your all amazing :D

59452342.png
  • bekka0404
    Options
    I just started this long journey, and my goal is to lose 85 lbs. I am thinking of creating some short goals so I feel like I am getting somewhere. Being on day 2 it seems so far away.

Becca
  • aishmartin
    aishmartin Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Is this group still open? Would REALLY like to be in on it.

I started on MFP last week, so one week down! Wasn't the easiest week.... I should lose more, but my goal right now is to lose 70 lbs. I echo what bekka0404 said about the goal seeming so far away.

Feel free to add me for support/motivation!
  • seismicmuffin
    seismicmuffin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I just joined last week. I hoping to lose about 50 lbs. I found out that my cholesterol level is VERY high, plus I feel sluggish nearly all the time. Feel free to add me, I could use some motivational support as well! :)
  • goodeenuf
    Options
    Need to lose 50 and greater. I have tried almost everything to lose weight....ALMOST. Not much support where I'm at. Only because they are use to me being there cheerleader and not the other way around. I need the motivation as well. Count me in.
  • Envirogurl
    Options
    Hey can "old" girl get in on this group. I have 75 more pounds to lose. I am in the "Biggest Loser contest in Florence, SC . I could use some exercise buddies. I am 57 and 5'2 and I weigh 230lbs. I M great motivator just don't have anyone to partner with to make this hard journey easier. Linda Strauss
  • amyc115
    amyc115 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am shooting to lose between 45 and 60!
    Add Me!
  • xJillyFromPhillyx
    Options
    I have about 80 lbs to lose - add me :) I'm super interactive on the site and love people who want to talk and share stories.
  • LynnRRushing
    Options
    Hey I started Monday. I am 213 and I'm trying to be at least 150lbs. PLEASE add me. We can encourage each other!
  • erica5520
    erica5520 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • ERICA0185
    ERICA0185 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Erica and would love new friends so feel free to add me:)
    SW:275
    CW:222
    GW:150
  • sbox11
    sbox11 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

I have about 60 pounds to lose. 5'2 and 26 years young :)

SW: 187
    CW: 182
    GW: 130
  • I've got about 70 pounds until I'm at my ugw! I'd love to join the group!
  • felicitykicksbutt
    Options
    Hi, I'm Felicity!
    SW: 190
    CW: 180.5
    GW: 130
    UGW: 125

Anyone is absolutely more than welcome to add me as a friend! :)
  • blacklatindivaaz
    blacklatindivaaz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    meeee. I have lost 55 , since joining last Aug. been almost 1 yr, but have another 50 to go!