Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Post a lie about the person above

Replies

• suzreen
    suzreen Posts: 2,455 Member
    She calls herself imperfect angel, but behind that angelic face there is a TORMENTOR!!! She likes to go in the fridge at work and take everyone's dessert, replacing it with carrot sticks. If she's on a diet, they have to be, too! She also takes all the staplers and hides them, and if someone asks to borrow hers, she scolds them about not keeping better track of their office supplies.
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,172 Member
    edited November 2015
    Her imagination and creativity are so lame
  • suzreen
    She is a legend at the zoo where she works -- they call her the ape whisperer. She fixes her calm, clear, striking eyes on the gorillas and soothes them with kind words, and pet kittens. She is known for her innovative gorilla arts & crafts program, where the gorillas make all kinds of gew gaws which are sold to help fund the program. Good work, jsummd!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    When she goes to the zoo she names all the animals
  • suzreen
    She has been thrown out of the zoo, banned for life, for crapping in her hand and throwing it at the monkeys. :)
  • jbuzzed
    Refuses to attend cocktail hour with anyone who doesn't lift their pinky finger while taking a sip of their drink.
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Eats her dinner in a dog bowl
  • suzreen
    Keeps a ruler at the table to smack anyone who slurps their soup.
  • finny11122
    She slurps her soup on purpose , just to get a smack of my ruler in the butt
  • jbuzzed
    Carries that ruler everywhere just to smack pretty ladies
  • finny11122
    She bought me the ruler
  • jbuzzed
    He never smacked me with it :cry:
  • finny11122
    She hates when i smack her butt
  • suzreen
    Has so much fun with his ruler that he asked for a yardstick for Christmas. Too bad he's been so dang naughty, probably won't get it.
  • jbuzzed
    He's terrible to his friends. Worst friend ever
  • synchkat
    She's been drinking wine since 11 am
  • synchkat
    He decided that today he would try something new....the Thanksgiving octopus
  • jbuzzed
    Was behind the failed attempt to have Canada change Thanksgiving to November
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Ate a whole turkey to herself on Thanksgiving
  • synchkat
    don't know how to laugh