Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Post a lie about the person above

Options

Replies

• madhu1981
    madhu1981 Posts: 4,829 Member
    Options
    applied fertilizer to grow his hair
  • madhu1981
    Options
    she trips in toilet everyday
  • bryantparson
    bryantparson Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Really likes Singham.
  • madhu1981
    Options
    Really likes Singham.

singham is name of a movie means lion - but actor name is ajay devgan

• bryantparson
    Options
    Ahh.. Right.
  • justinegibbons
    justinegibbons Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Is a fundamentalist Mormon with 6 wife and 27 kids.
  • bryantparson
    Options
    Eats frozen hot pockets.
  • abbylisious
    abbylisious Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    He only wears animal print underwear!
  • bryantparson
    Options
    Deathly allergic to sand.
  • madhu1981
    Options
    she cooks horse meat well
  • suzreen
    suzreen Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    He was hired by the US government to steal secrets and technology from Upper Warbiria
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Has adopted a lazy and sedentary lifestyle, which has caused her body and self-worth to degrade into what we see now.
  • suzreen
    suzreen Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    His life's goal is to travel the country and write a bad check at every Wal Mart there is. so far, he's halfway there.
  • taco_inspector
    Options
    Has asked me to locate a sea-foam-green, beach-cruiser, fat-tire bicycle at my next "Bad Paper" Walmart crime. Apparently, she will accept nothing less than this type of bicycle and goes so far as to destroy anything other bike that has been offered to her. Realizing that this level of specificity would make her an accomplice to my felonious behavior will not deter her, and she has offered to accompany me into the targeted Walmart s that she can assure that I've selected the "correct" bike as the basis for this crime.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Is illiterate ...can't put 2 words together
  • Effumandshine
    Effumandshine Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    This guy keeps sending me cat pictures. Cute stuff.
  • taco_inspector
    Options
    @Effumandshine is a representative of the "Large Gray Alien" race, and has come to MFP as part of the beginning of their full-disclosure policy as allowed in their treaty with the Secret Shadow Government (SSG), as borne-out in “Secret Space War VIII: Alien Quantum Computing and the End of Secrecy?” on the Veterans Today website. The author of that posting, Dr. James Preston, refers to a treaty between the large Gray alien race and the Secret Shadow Government, and illuminates several aspects of that treaty with @Effumandshine 's people.
  • Effumandshine
    Effumandshine Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    @Effumandshine is a representative of the "Large Gray Alien" race, and has come to MFP as part of the beginning of their full-disclosure policy as allowed in their treaty with the Secret Shadow Government (SSG), as borne-out in “Secret Space War VIII: Alien Quantum Computing and the End of Secrecy?” on the Veterans Today website. The author of that posting, Dr. James Preston, refers to a treaty between the large Gray alien race and the Secret Shadow Government, and illuminates several aspects of that treaty with @Effumandshine 's people.

It said, "Post a lie", not give away top secret information. :P That's classified!

• PewterSky
    PewterSky Posts: 9,224 Member
    Options
    Has an ailment that makes them end a sentence with rhyming words only.
  • madhu1981
    Options
    she has only one pair of chappals that too worn out