Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Post a lie about the person above

Options

Replies

• RunTimer
    RunTimer Posts: 9,137 Member
    Options
    is wanted in 3 countries
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Has run a website for the last 20 years to make the word 'Snigglet" mainstream.
  • RunTimer
    Options
    doesn't know what a aglet is
  • Nograce80
    Nograce80 Posts: 8,443 Member
    Options
    Plans on stealing the declaration of independence because he thinks that Nicolas Cage was on to something.
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    Is actually the leader of a shady underground organization dedicated to controlling the media through a complicated network of coercion and bribery. She uses this position of power to influence world opinion on a variety of things, but has mainly used it lately to direct attention to the symbiotic relationship between the parasite which poses as Donald Trump's wig and the corpse that it has controlled for over two decades now.
  • Nograce80
    Options
    IS actually a 12 year old boy from Oregon that likes to pose as an adult. I must say he does a pretty fair job pretending that apple juice is whiskey!
  • Timshel_
    Options
    IS actually a 12 year old boy from Oregon that likes to pose as an adult.
  • RunTimer
    Options
    right now

@chaelaz is rolling down the street, smokin and he's sippin on gin and juice...with his mind on his money and his money on his mind
  • Nograce80
    Options
    Was an extra on "Saved by the bell" in his younger years
  • RunTimer
    Options
    wears frames with no lenses
  • Nograce80
    Options
    broke my glasses now I'm blind
  • RunTimer
    Options
    has Daredevil like supersenses
  • Nograce80
    Options
    Wanted to be my side kick, but when I turned him down became my arch nemesis instead. The Big RT.
  • RunTimer
    Options
    no..it did not escape me that she called me "Big", I just chose to let it slide.
    Nograce80 wrote: »
    Wanted to be my side kick, but when I turned him down became my arch nemesis instead. The Big RT.

has a cape stitched onto her pajamas
  • Nograce80
    Options
    He buys twinkies just to suck the whipped cream out and then throws awake the cake. I tried explaining that you could buy whipped cream in cans and he looked at me with a puzzled look and continued to suck those twinkies.
  • RunTimer
    Options
    eats all the creme from my oreos, and puts the wafers back in the wrapper for me to fine
  • Nograce80
    Options
    brushes his teeth with a magic eraser because he swears nothing cleans like Mr. Clean.
  • RunTimer
    Options
    caught me with broccoli between my teeth..and didn't tell me..
    then laughed behind my back as I talked to all our friends (who also didn't tell me)
  • Nograce80
    Options
    Stuck the broccoli in his teeth on purpose to test his friends loyalty. He doesn't hang out with us anymore.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Giggle when watching Winnie the Pooh...Poo....hee hee...