What youtube workout did you do today?

Replies

• michellewale1977
    michellewale1977 Posts: 20 Member
    I started my plan this week and have been doing videos by Sharona’s Hill and love her so much! She’s so happy all the time and the videos are easy to follow along to, all set to popular music (grease/frozen/rock to name a few). I’m totally unfit so have been doing the low impact/walking ones but hoping to build up to the more intensive ones soon!
  • meb2490
    meb2490 Posts: 201 Member
    Did two youtube workouts on Saturday and walked in the park for 5 miles on Sunday.

• meb2490
    Did this workout last night. It's the fifth one in the basic/intermediate step playlist. I'm used to her cuing now and I loved this workout. It was sooooo much fun.

• meb2490
    Did this Chris Dorner workout last night. Twenty minutes step and twenty minutes legs and she squeezed in some abs too! Great workout.

• meb2490
    Workouts this weekend. I did the first one twice. Saturday and Sunday morning.

I tried this one but couldn't get it. I stopped 12 minutes in. This is a video I need to study before doing.

• meb2490
    I did My Fitness Junky step workouts over the weekend.

• Mangoperson88
    Mangoperson88 Posts: 339 Member

I was dead before the finisher :/
  • meb2490
    I was very sick for a couple of weeks and didn't workout at all. I'm feeling much better now. Did these over the weekend to ease back in.

• meb2490
    I did this one again last night after work.

• dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,420 Member
    That was a fun one (usually her Cardio is so kickass, that it's frustrating!; and I did all Epics so far 😉):
  • RaquelFit2
    RaquelFit2 Posts: 209 Member
    I'm new is this thread still active? I workout at home and need some accountability.
  • meb2490
    Did this one over the weekend. It was great.
  • RaquelFit2
    dewit wrote: »
    That was a fun one (usually her Cardio is so kickass, that it's frustrating!; and I did all Epics so far 😉):

Looks like this thread is active. Dewit, I decided to do this video and it was fantastic. Easy at first then really tough. I almost made it to the end (25. min.)
  • meb2490
    RaquelFit2 wrote: »
    I'm new is this thread still active? I workout at home and need some accountability.

It is active. Although it's been much more active. I post every youtube workout I do here. It's nice to have as a reference. I wish I had done a better job or archiving the workouts that I love on Youtube. I see you like Caroline Girvan. I've never done any of her workouts. I mostly do step or kickboxing on youtube. Welcome!! Looking forward to your workout posts!
  • RaquelFit2
    meb2490 wrote: »

It is active. Although it's been much more active. I post every youtube workout I do here. It's nice to have as a reference. I wish I had done a better job or archiving the workouts that I love on Youtube. I see you like Caroline Girvan. I've never done any of her workouts. I mostly do step or kickboxing on youtube. Welcome!! Looking forward to your workout posts!

Thank you!
  • RaquelFit2
    edited April 2022

First time doing this one. She explained the stretches clearly and the music was relaxing.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=GGJzZx4H2K4
  • RaquelFit2
    First time doing this one. She explained the stretches clearly and the music was relaxing.

Also, I did this 20 minute Glute workout. Struggled the whole time and was happy when it ended.

• RaquelFit2

Modifications were needed. Very difficult.
  • RaquelFit2
    This one is good for when you don't want a difficult workout but you want to say you did "something."

• RaquelFit2
    Lower back and knees weren't feeling right but I still did this: