Replies

• Samand303
    Samand303 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Oops sorry it’s sideways 😂😁
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    @looneycatblue so sorry to hear about your MIL. I volunteer for hospice (pre Covid!) and it’s all part of the process, but it’s so hard to watch. So painful for the family. I hope she finds comfort and peace.
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    MissMay wrote: »

@dawnbgethealthy I drove into my drive at 1:00 in the afternoon the other day to find a deer standing in my hosta garden. He must have been pissed to see I made cages wrapped in that netting so he could not eat them.

That *kitten*!!!! Good for you for thwarting the deer!
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,556 Member
    Options
    My fridge doesn't look very clean in that close up shot! C'est la vie. : - )
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,548 Member
    Options
    Samand303 wrote: »
    Oops sorry it’s sideways 😂😁

That is a great picture. It looks as if you are catching it before it hits the floor. Nice job.
  • MissMay
    Options
    Doxmum wrote: »
    I'm baaaack! Been to SLC; picked up 2 new-to-us doxies; felt like I had a new baby for a couple of days (still in comfys at 3 in the afternoon, teeth not brushed, asking when the last diaper was changed on the paralyzed dog) but now settling into a routine. Spent 72 hrs in a car & hotel rooms with DH - won't do that again. Was not able to stay AF but also did not drink to excess. I have completely lost track of AF days, not many lately. Finished 30-day Take a Break program. It was good. I learned a lot. I just have to apply those lessons now :#

Caught up on the message board. @MissMay: Your husband was behaving like a DI*K, not a dink. I hope he has settled down.

It's good to be back. Pics of fur-babies soon.

Namaste

Welcome back
  • MissMay
    Options
    @Womona I just had a post-jog diet ginger beer topped off with a splash of pomegranate and I chugged it and am probably going to have a second. Might muddle some mint into it. Or splash with lime.

Ginger and mint sounds interesting..👍
  • MissMay
    edited June 2020
    Options
    @Womona
    Yes this is the year I pull out all my magic to try to out wit these buggers. Placed light weight sheets over my blue hydrangeas the past few nights so they do not snip all the tips off before they bloom. Made rabbits fencing round cylinders to put over taller plants. And stuck tall tomato cages over top the lily plants. They mowed over the yarrow to try to get to another flower they wanted to taste. 😠