Less Alcohol - JUNE 2020 - One Day at a Time

Replies

• MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,547 Member
    4 drinks/12 days...in prior years, alcohol was always associated with summer/hot weather and also vacation. I used to be one of those people drinking 2 wines before boarding (if it was past 10am), drinking on the plane if it was British Airways and the wines were free and plentiful, drinking at any connecting airports, then drinking while on a vacation, both at lunch and at dinner. The mentality was that I was "off" my diet and I had "no set limits".

Why did I do this? That is a heck of waistline wrecker, costly, likely did some internal health damage, and likely returned home needing to drink more to get the same effects.

I suppose I will need to establish some sort of "vacation policy" with myself.

It sounds as if I could have written your alcohol/Summer, hot weather, vacation association. I have done all those to. Certainly not worth the back slide. I like that, vacation policy! Give us some good examples.
  • MissMay
    Yes the tunes and the sun and the reminiscing trigger those want an "alcoholic beverage blues". Good name for a song, huh?
  • MissMay
    whitpauly wrote: »
    6:24 am in Vegas another 24 💖 hope everyone enjoys their day!

Thanks @whitpauly. Hope you are as well having some fun this weekend. In sin city!🎲🎲
  • globalhiker
    globalhiker Posts: 1,517 Member
    OOPS - typo sorry - meant "give yourself an AF reward" in the post prior. Blame the wine devil.