Replies

• Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    <3
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,803 Member
    Options
    Its basically between Sean and Jean now.
    Told them that hospice can be cancelled if needed but there were so many benefits that would be so good for Faith that it would take a load off both there minds..
    Sean has run into trouble up at the cottage with plumbing and rotted boards and is kinda flipping out.. so i said what i said and deleted both texts ..it is for the 2 of them to discuss not me
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,710 Member
    Options
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    virtual hugs to all!
    way to go Allie
    and what a nice job Lisa.

smiles Kim
    in N. California
  • ginnytez
    ginnytez Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Lisa-excellent job on the glider!

Good job Allie. It's nice of you to help, but ultimately is DIL responsibility.

Well, staff member is indeed positive for COVID-19. He is still at home but feeling very miserable--extreme body aches. They had his wife (who also works for us) tested today. He has isolated in separate part of house since last Monday when he learned they were testing his mom. Just praying for the best.

Went to gym this pm. I can make up time tonight or just use vacation so I don't lose the time. Haven't decided which, but I do need to go do something.

BTW--I do pay bills online and write checks for things like trash and church which don't do on-line. Just keep all of the totals in the register--easier for me. Most of the time at stores I use charge card--very seldom use card for bank account. Gets me points and is easier to recoup if there is a hack.

Well, off to do work of some kind so I don't sit on the couch mindlessly for the rest of the evening.

Take care all,

Ginny in Ohio
  • pipcd34
    Options
  • pipcd34
    Options
    stats for the day:

didn't ride to wrk, just because...

Bike ride home 2 dome- 12.47min, 124mhr, 12.1amph, 2.57mi= 71c
    Apple Watch- 79c
    Bike ride puy 2 sumn sta- 13.39min, 15.9amph, (new fastest time) 159mhr, 3.62mi= 165c
    apple watch- 162c
    jog sta 2 wrk- 5.37min, 11.26min mi, 140mhr, .49mi= 64c
    apple watch- 61c
    Jog wrk 2 sta- 4.33min, 146mhe, 10.11min mi, .44mi= 65c
    apple watch- 61c
    bike ride dome 2 home- 17.42min, 8.7amph, 148mhr, 2.56mi= 169c
    apple watch- 140c

total cal 534
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,423 Member
    Options
    B)
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,391 Member
    Options
    M – yes, I opened MFP at least once a day. But I’m not really concerned. To me, that’s a bogus number anyway. Too many times in the past I’ve been able to prelog and that’s kept my streak. Now I don’t worry about it

Pip – find a group to have yogi certified that isn’t as stringent. You can do it. Jess’ letter says something about her anxiety and the cat helps with this so that she can do better in class or something to that effect. Yes, she has some anxiety but when she was in St. Kitts the cat was with us and she survived (even got on the president’s list)

Tracey – sounds like what we have. We have a separate bank account for PayPal use. If we’re buying something, then we add that money to the account. We always keep something like $50 in it, but if someone were to get access to this account, they’d only get $50

Went in the pool (natch) then to Hamrick’s because they got a pair of shoes I’d special ordered before all this covid stuff happened. They were actually on sale cheaper than when I placed the order. I asked them to special order another pair for me. They never for some reason have my size. Then stopped at the Salvation Army since I haven’t been there in a while, then to WalMart to pick up a prescription for me, now home. Mahjongg tonight! One of my two biggies of the week – mahjongg and going to the soup kitchen

Allie – good for you standing your ground about Faith.

Michele NC
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Lisa: I love the look of your glider. That shade of blue is very appealing. :flowerforyou:

Allie: You’ve done a great job for Faith. She has been lucky to have your help. I hope that Sean and Jean can sort things out. :flowerforyou:

I am ready for rest. I’ll stop in again tomorrow.

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon

• cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,355 Member
    Options
    Vicki - Hi! Been thinking often about you. <3 Please pop in and have a chat. :)

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx

Think about NYKAREN. Missing her and her family.
  • wizzywig
    wizzywig Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    B)B)
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,520 Member
    Options
    "Get to do"s and "chose well"s
    Chose well: BB&B, invest 10 mins tidying Office.
    Bonus: down onto the mat for mat work for the first time in a very long time, maybe even in 2020!
    Get to do: Tumble to groomer; line dance class, call Pacific Vision for appointment; massage, BiMart for rx, invest 10 mins cleaning Living Room, carry over 10 mins cleaning Master Bath, Bedrooms, call PC guy about mic/speaker, practice new dances (Evergreen, Larger than Life, Here I Go Again/Mama Mia, Real Deal, Get it Right, Quarter after one, Half Past Tipsy, Senorita, Dance Monkey; next week final? Follow up call for Joe’s Dr. appointment, transplant pineapples, bean, melons, cukes; make garlic almonds for Barb and Dan; prep raised bed for carrots, parsley root, parsnips, radishes; finish weeding drive, continue weeding flower bed, mulch flowerbed; Wednesday to Coos Bay for service, WalMart, Natural Grocers and Farmers’ market; Thursday 10 am Chiro & make up BB&B, Friday 9am stove repair guy to adjust kitchen flame and assess Aunt Elsie’s stove; Freddie’s for complete series TDAP <$48, get Shingrix vaccine,
    Reward: inventory seeds, plan fall cool season garden, order replenishments.

First Zooming BB&B class. This instructor’s protocol is not as strenuous as Coach Ken’s, but the circuits do raise a sweat and she’s constantly smiling and gently encouraging. Proud of myself for getting back to it.

Debby in VA, thanks! Guess my iPhone is too old, Silver linings ;) Only apps in Settings/Privacy/Health are 2 apps I’ve installed related to my HRM.
    Machka “random scrap of paper” :laugh:
    Pip P00p police, really??? I thought they might want to be sure dog has no pit bull genes. Sadly some places have that prohibition.
    Debbie in Napa ((hugs)) I can hear your exhaustion and pain. (((hugs held extra long)))
    Carol send that spirit over here, please!
    Rita great pics of wide open view. Looking forward to pics of the Mommy and Me winter headbands.
    Heather ;) Sometimes think I was a man in a prior life, but don’t tell Joe! Likewise missing NYKaren.
    Katla thanks for the how-to-recycle bubble wrap reminder. Have lots of packing material clogging up closets and under beds. Hope our Village Mail shop will take it.
    Allie Your text was perfect :heart: So glad Jean has taken first step.
    Karen in VA Ditto what you said to Allie.
    @Vickil57 Great to see you popping in! You’ve been missed.
    Lisa great glider, very well done.
    Ginny likewise here, always use credit card for purchases instead of debit card, due the protections. No longer carry a register, but maintain two spreadsheets, one for the checking account (so I can check against what the bank says daily) and one for all payout (for budgeting and tax purposes.)
    Also missing Kylia and thinking of her family.

Chetco effect brought 80+F today, all windows and doors open. Yep there's another bug to catch and release. Asked Joe to please hang up the magnetic screen. He's reluctant, he gets tangled up in it (he's such a boy), but I whined "puhleeeeze" and he agreed. We'll see. ;)

Lighter, lovelies!
    f8qt1s098sxm.gifBarbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD
    June: better than May.
    daily: steps=2944 vits=21 log=22 CI<CO=19 CI<250<CO=12 Tumble & Shadow 5=6 mfp=22 clean 10 mins=9 outside=9 up hill=10
    wkly: T’ai Chi or BB&B x3=7 rx=3 dance=4
    mnthly: board mtg=1 grant=1 review 20for20=
    bonus: AF=11 play=0 sew=1
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,177 Member
    Options
    June 23 - Let it Go Day :)

https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/let-it-go-day/

"How To celebrate Let It Go Day
    Let It Go Day is the perfect occasion to stop wasting your energy on negative feelings from the past and instead focus on building yourself a positive future. Write down a list of the things that you regret, and spend some time letting them go, just relaxing and letting your guilt and fear vanish from your life. One of the best ways of doing this is throwing them into a fire and letting the smoke and embers carry your worries to the sky and wind, where they’ll be erased."
    (more in the link above)

When I was in my early 30s, I decided to start working on all the things I wished I could do when I was a teenager and through my 20s. There was a lot I hadn't done because I married practically minutes after I turned 20 ... and that was a mistake. But he and I separated in my early 30s ... and I was off and running! Or actually, cycling. :grin:

I'm glad I made that decision because now, there isn't much I long to do. And I've still got a lot of years left ... I hope! :)

Machka in Oz
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    B)
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Lisa Are you finished with the glider renovation? I like the clean, neutral look in the third photo.
  • pipcd34
    Options
    auntiebk wrote: »
    "Get to do"s and "chose well"s
    Chose well: BB&B, invest 10 mins tidying Office.
    Bonus: down onto the mat for mat work for the first time in a very long time, maybe even in 2020!
    Get to do: Tumble to groomer; line dance class, call Pacific Vision for appointment; massage, BiMart for rx, invest 10 mins cleaning Living Room, carry over 10 mins cleaning Master Bath, Bedrooms, call PC guy about mic/speaker, practice new dances (Evergreen, Larger than Life, Here I Go Again/Mama Mia, Real Deal, Get it Right, Quarter after one, Half Past Tipsy, Senorita, Dance Monkey; next week final? Follow up call for Joe’s Dr. appointment, transplant pineapples, bean, melons, cukes; make garlic almonds for Barb and Dan; prep raised bed for carrots, parsley root, parsnips, radishes; finish weeding drive, continue weeding flower bed, mulch flowerbed; Wednesday to Coos Bay for service, WalMart, Natural Grocers and Farmers’ market; Thursday 10 am Chiro & make up BB&B, Friday 9am stove repair guy to adjust kitchen flame and assess Aunt Elsie’s stove; Freddie’s for complete series TDAP <$48, get Shingrix vaccine,
    Reward: inventory seeds, plan fall cool season garden, order replenishments.

First Zooming BB&B class. This instructor’s protocol is not as strenuous as Coach Ken’s, but the circuits do raise a sweat and she’s constantly smiling and gently encouraging. Proud of myself for getting back to it.

Debby in VA, thanks! Guess my iPhone is too old, Silver linings ;) Only apps in Settings/Privacy/Health are 2 apps I’ve installed related to my HRM.
    Machka “random scrap of paper” :laugh:
    Pip P00p police, really??? I thought they might want to be sure dog has no pit bull genes. Sadly some places have that prohibition.
    Debbie in Napa ((hugs)) I can hear your exhaustion and pain. (((hugs held extra long)))
    Carol send that spirit over here, please!
    Rita great pics of wide open view. Looking forward to pics of the Mommy and Me winter headbands.
    Heather ;) Sometimes think I was a man in a prior life, but don’t tell Joe! Likewise missing NYKaren.
    Katla thanks for the how-to-recycle bubble wrap reminder. Have lots of packing material clogging up closets and under beds. Hope our Village Mail shop will take it.
    Allie Your text was perfect :heart: So glad Jean has taken first step.
    Karen in VA Ditto what you said to Allie.
    @Vickil57 Great to see you popping in! You’ve been missed.
    Lisa great glider, very well done.
    Ginny likewise here, always use credit card for purchases instead of debit card, due the protections. No longer carry a register, but maintain two spreadsheets, one for the checking account (so I can check against what the bank says daily) and one for all payout (for budgeting and tax purposes.)
    Also missing Kylia and thinking of her family.

Chetco effect brought 80+F today, all windows and doors open. Yep there's another bug to catch and release. Asked Joe to please hang up the magnetic screen. He's reluctant, he gets tangled up in it (he's such a boy), but I whined "puhleeeeze" and he agreed. We'll see. ;)

Lighter, lovelies!
    f8qt1s098sxm.gifBarbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD
    June: better than May.
    daily: steps=2944 vits=21 log=22 CI<CO=19 CI<250<CO=12 Tumble & Shadow 5=6 mfp=22 clean 10 mins=9 outside=9 up hill=10
    wkly: T’ai Chi or BB&B x3=7 rx=3 dance=4
    mnthly: board mtg=1 grant=1 review 20for20=
    bonus: AF=11 play=0 sew=1

I know right? that's what I initially thought too. making sure the dog had no Pittie genes. then I figured out why. we pick up our dogs poop no matter where we are
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,803 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies
    Im up havong my tea and waiting for my daughter to drop of granddaughter. I have her for the day...Alfie is in my lap and keeping an eye on the door..lol
    I am hoping they get an evaluation soon they are pretty quick on that but Jean should be there for it because she knows her moms medical background