Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

SandTiger's work in progress thread - starting weight 245

14567810»

Replies

• Hollis100Hollis100 Member Posts: 1,292 Member Member Posts: 1,292 Member
    Sand_TIger wrote: »
    Latest blog entry:

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Sand_TIger/view?id=a-happy-diet-hack-991761

Progress: 150.8 26.7 fat 31.9 muscle

Yay! Only .8 to next mini goal of 150 pounds! 10 more pounds to go till my original goal of 140!

What a wonderful blog post. I agree, happiness and mood has much to do with my own weight (and physical health). Congrats on turning your life around.

• Sand_TIgerSand_TIger Member Posts: 698 Member Member Posts: 698 Member
    Hollis100 wrote: »
    Sand_TIger wrote: »
    Latest blog entry:

What a wonderful blog post. I agree, happiness and mood has much to do with my own weight (and physical health). Congrats on turning your life around.

Thank you very much! :)
    edited June 8
  • Jana_2020Jana_2020 Member Posts: 188 Member Member Posts: 188 Member
    Fascinating thread. I came across it yesterday. What I love most is how happy you are :smile: There is a saying, something to the effect of "If you want to live a happy life, set a goal". I'm sorry I'm finding you so late in your game but glad I did. I would have loved to shared in the excitement of your amazing journey. Congrats hun, happy for you!
    Hi there, and thank you! There will be plenty of growth and improvements still to come so you're welcome to come along for the ride. :)
  • jenilla1jenilla1 Member Posts: 10,851 Member Member Posts: 10,851 Member
    How are you doing with strength training?
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    How are you doing with strength training?

Honestly - I'm not very serious with it right now. My weight bench is somewhat obstructed and time is limited, so I am mostly just doing some shorter sessions and not doing much with progressive overload. I intend to be a lot more serious about it when I get to maintenance, because then I'm going to be doing some recomp.
  • charmmethcharmmeth Member Posts: 885 Member Member Posts: 885 Member