Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

SandTiger's work in progress thread - starting weight 245

1234568»

Replies

• Jenpec98Jenpec98 Member, Premium Posts: 22 Member Member, Premium Posts: 22 Member
    Wow! Just Wow! I have skimmed through this, but I really want to take some time on my days off and read all of it. Thank you for sharing your progress.
  • elishasleeelishaslee Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member
    Congrats!
  • corinasue1143corinasue1143 Member Posts: 5,156 Member Member Posts: 5,156 Member
    Your face has changed so much since you started. You look great.
    edited April 30
  • Sand_TIgerSand_TIger Member Posts: 566 Member Member Posts: 566 Member
    Thanks all :) I kind of like having the top of my head being the widest part and not the bottom! And I'll take the loose skin over the chins any day.
  • BeautyofdreamsBeautyofdreams Member Posts: 631 Member Member Posts: 631 Member
    You're doing awesome. Hope the stress at work has lessened for you and you can focus more on your interests and fitness goals. What is the next step in your shoulder stand goals or will you work on something else? Best wishes for continuing success.
  • Sand_TIgerSand_TIger Member Posts: 566 Member Member Posts: 566 Member
    Thanks! Shoulderstands weren't really a goal, just something I wanted to see if I could still do on a lark. I'm pretty much doing calisthenics and some home grown weight lifting. What I'd like is for the pool to be working again so I can get back to swimming! Soon enough.
  • jenilla1jenilla1 Member Posts: 10,718 Member Member Posts: 10,718 Member
    Sand_TIger wrote: »
    Figured I should post a more recent pic than from like... November or something... in any case, my face hasn't changed much but it's okay, I don't mind. I do have loose skin on my jaw and neck still. Oh well. I'll take it! Still holding around 157-159 without much change in muscle mass even though my arms are a trifle more defined.

ema9g03y9f3s.jpg

Wut?! Are you kidding me? Go back and look at your original before pic again! You look amazing now. Admit it. You look good. ⭐