SandTiger's work in progress thread - starting weight 245

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    One more yhing- they also cost half as much as the low cal tortillas I use so that was a real bonus.
  • Mollyperfect
    Mollyperfect Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    @Sand_TIger you were doing so well - how are you now?
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,072 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    @Sand_TIger you were doing so well - how are you now?

Not too bad, actually! When I put a pause on my weight loss efforts I was roughly 155 pounds. I then had many months of very high stress at work so I basically tried to maintain with occasional indulgences. After that, when I weighed in again I was about 165. That is just so much better than the last time this type of thing happened when I gained it all back and more. Right now I'm 162.5 so the weight is already coming off, and I'm on day 9 of making sure to exercise each day and eat within goals.

I do have a couple of things that have changed - no more access to a pool, my pedaler or daily walks, but since my stress levels are so much farther down I am trying to replace that with more strength training and indoor aerobics supplemented by yard work. Thanks for asking... how are you?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!