Those with large amount of weight to lose....

Options
lizziecheek
lizziecheek Posts: 65 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
What can't you do today due to excess weight that you look forward to doing once you lose weight...

Going to see live theater
hot bath
flying coach

Replies

• LAnne16
    LAnne16 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Sky-diving
    Tough Mudder
    Adventure Tourism (zip-lining, hiking, scuba diving etc.)
  • tifsimmons91
    tifsimmons91 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I can't fit on rollercoasters anymore becsuse I'm too big :( ... once I lose enought weight I'm looking forward to six flags :)
  • mscountrygirl39456
    mscountrygirl39456 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Not looking like a blob.....

Riding ride at amusement park and fairs.....
  • Oh_Allie
    Oh_Allie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I know I can do all of this now, technically, but I'm really looking forward to clothes shopping, traveling, swimming and basically everything else that I love to do but will feel better about as a healthier person.
  • walzllw
    walzllw Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Ride horses again.
  • xandra
    xandra Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Tucking my t-shirt into my jeans and wearing a belt. It's the little things :happy:
  • Daphsaura
    Daphsaura Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I can't wear a bikini.
    I can't wear shorts.
    I can't wear tight clothing.
    I can't not have my hair on both sides of my face in order to hide my almost obvious double chin.

I just want to be confident in myself once more. And I look forward to being confident in myself the most.
    I'd wear a beautiful dress and go get myself a date.. It's been a while I let anyone ask me out.
  • xandra
    xandra Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Shopping for regular size clothes in regular stores. So long Lane Bryant.
  • markdlong
    Options
    Being active! Running, jumping, playing with my kids more, basketball, hiking.

Flying in an airplane without being shoehorned into the seats, using a seatbelt extension, annoying others around me, and feeling self-conscious and embarrassed.

Feeling normal. Not being concerned about what I can do and what I can't do, physically.

Being able to shop pretty much anywhere for clothes, and having a selection that I can choose from.

Tons of other things that many people just take for granted! I can guarantee that I will always be aware of what I can do that I couldn't before, and each of those things will be the incentive to never get to where I started from again.
  • Corsets
    Corsets Posts: 1
    Options
    Cross my legs comfortably
  • Daphsaura
    Daphsaura Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Cross my legs comfortably

Haha, this made my day.
  • Lovelovesme
    Lovelovesme Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Going to the beach with my nephew and neice without being reminded of how squishy I am :tongue:
  • Morkies
    Morkies Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Not feeling judged
  • astartig
    astartig Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    being able to get a job.. since I've gained weight getting hired has become significantly harder than it ever was before.
  • NekaMaye88
    NekaMaye88 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Wear a bikini

Have a new found confidence

Break dance ;)

Annnddd...zipline without the worrying whether I'm 2 inches past the limit. lol
  • Schlackity
    Schlackity Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Sitting in a coach section airplane seat and not needing the seat belt extension. And I'm taking a flight in April.......hope I can do it!
  • girlzoot
    girlzoot Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Running and running and running and running.

Oh and I love all the vacation reasons like ziplining and rollercoastering - but I would love to be able to climb things, like ruins and monuments without being totally out of breath.
  • admegamo
    admegamo Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Roller coaster, bungee jump, wear tank top and shorts.
  • Mini_horse_lover
    Mini_horse_lover Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Ride horses without feeling too big.
    Wearing singlets or other short sleeve tops.
    Wearing shorts.
    Wearing togs comfortably.
    Running.
    Being normal!!
    And I remember a few years ago at school there was a flying fox type thing that said weight limit of 90kgs.
    I was the only one who didn't go on it. :(
  • btanton27
    btanton27 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    amusement parks, running, hike a mountain, bungee jumping and soooo want to zipline :) Shop in the clothing sections I've never walked through because I've never had a reason to. Wear a cute wide belt on top of a sweater without my roll hanging over! Over half way there!!!
This discussion has been closed.