Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

down 200 lbs in less than a year!

13»

Replies

• ShortgirlrunningShortgirlrunning Member Posts: 818 Member Member Posts: 818 Member
    That’s amazing! All your hard work and dedication definitely paid off
  • SawjerSawjer Member Posts: 197 Member Member Posts: 197 Member
    You sir, are my hero. Well done, that's absolutely fantastic!! I've added you (hope thats okay) because this is a really nice inspirational reminder to me everyday I am trying to reach my goals!! WELL DONE!!!!!!!
  • BarbaraHelen2013BarbaraHelen2013 Member Posts: 1,103 Member Member Posts: 1,103 Member
    Oh my! Those are quite possibly the best before and after pics I’ve ever seen!

Huge congratulations for taking control and making such a massive change for your life and health. Phenomenal. Truly.
  • corinasue1143corinasue1143 Member Posts: 3,758 Member Member Posts: 3,758 Member
  • JK_BestLifeEverJK_BestLifeEver Member Posts: 7 Member Member Posts: 7 Member
    Incredible! What an inspiration. You are so right: "If you want it, it's out there for you". And "IT" in your case was a huge weight loss that came from healthy eating and exercise and fierce determination. Congratulations, keep up the good work and stick with MFP so you can be a continual encouragement to all of us.
  • oharrasoharras Member Posts: 39 Member Member Posts: 39 Member
    I am sure you are aware of the beautiful gift of health you have given yourself for the rest of your life...live healthy and well, you made the right choices....congratulations and best to you!
  • Asweet66Asweet66 Member Posts: 7 Member Member Posts: 7 Member
    that is great keep up the great work
  • kgb6dayskgb6days Member Posts: 871 Member Member Posts: 871 Member
    Amazing transformation! Congratulations
  • jjnt007jjnt007 Member Posts: 302 Member Member Posts: 302 Member
    Congratulations. You look great.
  • Richie2shoesRichie2shoes Member Posts: 409 Member Member Posts: 409 Member
    Well done!
  • HDBKLMHDBKLM Member Posts: 464 Member Member Posts: 464 Member
    That's fantastic, congratulations!
  • rachempoorachempoo Member Posts: 106 Member Member Posts: 106 Member
    That is an amazing accomplishment! Way to rock it!
  • tfinch9466tfinch9466 Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    Talk about focus! Great job and great inspiration!
  • mrseleniusmrselenius Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    Congratulations! That’s fantastic!
  • meghanbattles78meghanbattles78 Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
    This is so wonderful to see! What an inspiration and THANK YOU for sharing!!!!
  • IAmTheGlueIAmTheGlue Member Posts: 340 Member Member Posts: 340 Member
    Amazing job!! Congratulations! All of your hard work has paid off.