down 200 lbs in less than a year!

Replies

• Sawjer
    Sawjer Posts: 229 Member
    You sir, are my hero. Well done, that's absolutely fantastic!! I've added you (hope thats okay) because this is a really nice inspirational reminder to me everyday I am trying to reach my goals!! WELL DONE!!!!!!!
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Oh my! Those are quite possibly the best before and after pics I’ve ever seen!

Huge congratulations for taking control and making such a massive change for your life and health. Phenomenal. Truly.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    O M G
  • JK_BestLifeEver
    JK_BestLifeEver Posts: 9 Member
    Incredible! What an inspiration. You are so right: "If you want it, it's out there for you". And "IT" in your case was a huge weight loss that came from healthy eating and exercise and fierce determination. Congratulations, keep up the good work and stick with MFP so you can be a continual encouragement to all of us.
  • oharras
    oharras Posts: 47 Member
    I am sure you are aware of the beautiful gift of health you have given yourself for the rest of your life...live healthy and well, you made the right choices....congratulations and best to you!
  • Asweet66
    Asweet66 Posts: 7 Member
    that is great keep up the great work
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Amazing transformation! Congratulations
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Congratulations. You look great.
  • Richie2shoes
    Richie2shoes Posts: 412 Member
    Well done!
  • HDBKLM
    HDBKLM Posts: 466 Member
    That's fantastic, congratulations!
  • rachempoo
    rachempoo Posts: 134 Member
    That is an amazing accomplishment! Way to rock it!
  • tfinch9466
    tfinch9466 Posts: 2 Member
    Talk about focus! Great job and great inspiration!
  • mrselenius
    mrselenius Posts: 2 Member
    Congratulations! That’s fantastic!
  • meghanbattles78
    meghanbattles78 Posts: 4 Member
    This is so wonderful to see! What an inspiration and THANK YOU for sharing!!!!
  • IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    Amazing job!! Congratulations! All of your hard work has paid off.
  • ChrissyChickie
    ChrissyChickie Posts: 182 Member
    Super amazing!! Can you give us any more details? Like roughly how many calories a day were you eating? How many hours a day did you exercise? I'm just so curious because I have a lot to lose also (not 200 fortunately). Thank you!
  • brendog79
    brendog79 Posts: 60 Member
    I'm sort of trying to do the same thing. I'm older being 41 but was in a very similar situation. I was 382lbs on may 20th and have lost 38lbs so far. I'm shorter than you at 5'10. I've just been able to breathe and get a good 40 min walk in which I used to walk only about 10-15 min. I am concerned about the excess skin and I have large man boobs so I'm looking to get down to a lower weight otherwise the dr wont perform the surgery.
  • ChrissyChickie
    ChrissyChickie Posts: 182 Member
    brendog79 wrote: »
    I'm sort of trying to do the same thing. I'm older being 41 but was in a very similar situation. I was 382lbs on may 20th and have lost 38lbs so far. I'm shorter than you at 5'10. I've just been able to breathe and get a good 40 min walk in which I used to walk only about 10-15 min. I am concerned about the excess skin and I have large man boobs so I'm looking to get down to a lower weight otherwise the dr wont perform the surgery.

Friend, you certainly aren't the only guy with man boobs. I have one friend who wears a tight vest thing under his shirts (it is lightweight and not too bothersome). He wears this at the gym under his t-shirt also. The weight loss has helped reduce a good portion of the man boob and bench presses helped also. Quite frankly, I think he looks good, but he still isn't quite happy so is going to have a procedure done also.
  • Rfickes21
    Rfickes21 Posts: 9 Member
    Way to go!!
  • The_Movie_Chair
    The_Movie_Chair Posts: 112 Member
    edited July 2020
    I love how disciplined you were (are). No pain -no gain (in loss). :-) Well done young man. I am proud of you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!