Gained a pound in a month... while eating below TDEE?

Options
13»

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,897 Member
    Options
    (cut)
    You're very close to your goal so it's going to require patience and consistency. There are probably going to be times when the scale goes up and you can't get thrown by that.

How much going up is normal?

and

Same girl, Im also 18,5'5, Asian (Pakistan) and my goal is 120, and right now I'm at 138lb. It honestly kills me when the weight goes up even by half a pound. A veryyyyy small side of me knows it is probably because of too much salt the day before or water retention, but it still KILLS me, no joke. I know i have a very toxic mindset but the mind does what it does. How did you achieve your goal?

Welcome to the club haha. Do you happen to know how much water our bodies retain?

I retain a few pounds when I ovulate and premenstrually, and after having Chinese-American food.
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,389 Member
    Options
    I just had a look at the video the TO posted. The girl who complains about her tummy has quite a lot of pelvic tilt, which makes her tummy stick out. If she were to stand upright, as other people have already mentioned (will likely require stretching and strengthening the appropriate muscles) she'd look completely different. She's totally sticking out her belly, accidentally or to score cheap video likes.