Replies

• owieprone
    owieprone Posts: 217 Member
    Tomato filth.
  • phoenixrb35
    phoenixrb35 Posts: 23 Member
    Aimeesdiet wrote: »
    Mushrooms, I hate the texture

Mushrooms remind me of snails, which I use to eat all the time as a kid but not so much of as I got older.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    random, but croutons.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    random, but croutons.

Me too! I don't like any toppings on my salad. Stale, hard bread doesn't add anything besides calories. If I want bread with my salad I'd rather have a nice slice on the side.
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Onions, unless they are finely-grated in something, or extremely soft. I will use onion powder, though.
  • pancakerunner
    random, but croutons.

Me too! I don't like any toppings on my salad. Stale, hard bread doesn't add anything besides calories. If I want bread with my salad I'd rather have a nice slice on the side.

@Noreenmarie1234 you don't like ANY toppings? What do you put on or in it?? I'm all about the toppings!
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    many...but Candy Corn (and all those little pumpkins too)
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Papaya
  • pancakerunner
    kilobykilo wrote: »
    Papaya

One of the select fruits I like!
  • mytyglotz
    mytyglotz Posts: 1,804 Member
    edited October 2020
    For the sake or digestive comfort, I often need to peel those cucumbers, or remove at least some of the peeling, before biting into them.
  • FourWindsWalker
    FourWindsWalker Posts: 143 Member
    Liver.

It was my favorite as a toddler... Go figure.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited October 2020
    random, but croutons.

@Noreenmarie1234 you don't like ANY toppings? What do you put on or in it?? I'm all about the toppings!

I mean like bread toppings like won tons, croutons, tortilla strips, nuts etc. I pile them up with veggie toppings!!
  • pancakerunner
    random, but croutons.

I mean like bread toppings like won tons, croutons, tortilla strips, nuts etc. I pile them up with veggie toppings!!

ah gotcha. I'm the same.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Brussel sprouts.. Ive tried lots of ways to eat them.. nope, I just don't like them.

Baby ones are slightly more palatable.. but still a no :(
  • pancakerunner
    Brussel sprouts.. Ive tried lots of ways to eat them.. nope, I just don't like them.

one of my favorite vegetables!
  • slimgirljo15

I try them every so often because I know tastes change over time, .. I never ate tomato till I was 30 and love it now 😁

I've not enjoyed them yet... maybe someday.

Kangaroo.. 🤢
  • pancakerunner

I try them every so often because I know tastes change over time, .. I never ate tomato till I was 30 and love it now 😁

Kangaroo.. 🤢

I have heard kangaroo is awful... dry???
  • slimgirljo15

Kangaroo.. 🤢

I have heard kangaroo is awful... dry???

I find it really gamey /strong. I was told you have to cook it with strong flavours and its very easy to overcook.
    I've tried the sausages and steak.. yuck
  • SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,983 Member

Kangaroo.. 🤢

My parents went on a trip to Australia. Several restaurants that catered mostly to tourists were pushing people to try kangaroo as some kind of cultural experience.

When you come here, we don't make you try bald eagle!
  • slimgirljo15

Kangaroo.. 🤢

My parents went on a trip to Australia. Several restaurants that catered mostly to tourists were pushing people to try kangaroo as some kind of cultural experience.

When you come here, we don't make you try bald eagle!

😁😆 lol.. gotta palm it off to the tourists cause we won't eat it.. jk.. apparently a lot do and it has found its way onto more than a few restaurant menus.

They should have tried the good ol meat pie and sauce.. far more palatable and cheaper lol 🙂