Options

Replies

• angienene
    angienene Posts: 9
    Options
    Hope its not too late to join

My weigh in today was 166lbs
    2weeks ago i was at 168lbs
    This might give me the push i need. Took a break from MFP cos i lost motivation, from not seeing results.
  • christina_255
    Options
    Okay everyone! Here I go! lol I would LOVE to respond personally to everyone single one of you but there are just WAY to many post, all the time lol I had no idea this grp would blow up like this. So....

For those that lost weight: Congrats to all!
    For those that didn't: Its okay! Tomorrow is a new day! Be happy you didn't gain weight!
    Anyone that I haven't add to my friends: Please do so! Sorry if I have missed you!
    All new people: Of course its not to late to join! your starting time will start this week.

Chart will be up soon! I will give everyone a little longer to post there weight loss
  • MamaJess
    MamaJess Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Sorry I amso late in Joining. I just found the post. But I love new people who share a common goal for the good. I would love to be a part of this challenge.

current weight: 215
    Goal Weight: 140

I am 5' 4" and I have had 6 kids. I look like I have had 16! I am excited to be a part of this. If there is anything else that you need from me, please just let me know. Thank you, MamaJess:happy:
  • cdsledge09
    cdsledge09 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Woo...hoo!! I dropped 1.4 this week. I thought I posted this earlier today, but it doesn't seem to be on the board. Anyway, its been a good week.

Chris :flowerforyou:
  • colesweets
    Options
    i'd like to join
    My weight at the moment is 13 stone 11
    my goal is 10 stone
    Thanks
    cole
  • MamaJess
    Options
    i'd like to join
    my goal is 10 stone
    Thanks
    cole
    what does this convert to into pounds? I am not familiar with your unit of measure.
  • ladybugg03
    Options
    I forgot to post yesterday. My weight yesterday was 218.1 down 3.3 pds. "YAY" Sorry so late.
  • MrsBling
    MrsBling Posts: 28
    Options
    Hi all lost 2lbs which makes me now 152
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all the new members. Christina has a lot to do. LOL I almost pity her. :laugh:
    Congrats on all the losing, ladies. I'm very proud of you. You all are an amazing inspiration and a truen motivation. Keep it up!!!

I screwed it up bad on friday evening (yes, kick me, kick me HARD!!! Bad kitten! :sad: ) So I guess I will have to pay this week with extra workouts and trying harder to focus. But well ... New week, new game, new sore muscles. LOL
  • kiki2009
    kiki2009 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    im in :]
    start weight 258
    current weight 240
    goal weight 160
  • MamaJess
    Options
    Weighed yesterday. I have lost 2 pounds this week. I am down to 213. Yeah. I guess I just have to keep working hard and stay dilligent. It's not much but I am happy with any loss right now. I will be glad to be back under 200 again. It has been so long. I will get there I just know I will. I do have a long way to go though. Have a great week everyone. Lots of loss this week!:drinker: :bigsmile: :wink: :yawn:
  • akaDumbo
    akaDumbo Posts: 187
    Options
    i'd like to join
    my goal is 10 stone
    Thanks
    cole
    what does this convert to into pounds? I am not familiar with your unit of measure.

There are 14lb to a stone (13 stone 11 = 193 lb and 10 stone = 140 lb)
  • goal30Lori
    goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Hi All! hoping everyone is having a great weekend!!! I seem to lose this thread easily so I'm going to make it a point to post every day! I don't wanna lose you guys, LOL!!

Congrats to all the losers, and welcome to the new members!!
  • rosylove
    rosylove Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi Guys!!

I lost 0.8 whatever that is, I am not kool with that at all, I work tooo hard to not loose a pound. uughhgghgh.
  • rosylove
    rosylove Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi Guys!!

I lost 0.8 whatever that is, I am not kool with that at all, I work tooo hard to not loose a pound. uughhgghgh.
  • MamaJess
    Options
    Hi Guys!!

Do not get discouraged. Any loss is better than nothing and 0.8 is half of a pound. The slower your weight comes off the more likely you are to keep it off. And just remember that some weeks we have a big number and other weeks we have nothing. Even if you don't lose any one week as long as you don't go up any it is still a great week. If you have 2 or more weeks in a row that you are not losing anything look back over your meals and calories and if thats not the problem then your body has gotten used to your workout and it is time to change it up for more weight loss. Good luck this week. Happy losing!
  • melissa65
    melissa65 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    ok maybe this will help. I lost 90 on weight watchers but gained 20 back in a bad divorce. I want my body back but need to put myself frist again in what is important to me
  • mikalee13
    Options
    I'm a little late but i'll join in. my starting weight is 229! my final goal is 136 but my short term goal is 199 by thanksgiving.
  • mikalee13
    Options
    i'm sorry, my current weight is 229 my starting weight was 244
  • MamaJess
    Options
    I'm a little late but i'll join in. my starting weight is 229! my final goal is 136 but my short term goal is 199 by thanksgiving.

Your goals are set very reasonably. That is a little less than 2 pounds a week so i am sure that if you stick with it and put in the work required that you will be to your goal weight by Thanksgiving for sure. Probably even under. Good Luck and way to go!