Options

Replies

• gchick64
    gchick64 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    have a great monday everyone!!!
  • grnfrog12
    Options
    Im in! I have not been faithful with my diet this summer. I need to get back on track

SW: 194
    CW:194
    GW: 160-165
  • erodriquez
    Options
    Hi-

Fridays are good for me too! Thank you for starting a new group
  • rosylove
    rosylove Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi Guys!!

I lost 0.8 whatever that is, I am not kool with that at all, I work tooo hard to not loose a pound. uughhgghgh.

Do not get discouraged. Any loss is better than nothing and 0.8 is half of a pound. The slower your weight comes off the more likely you are to keep it off. And just remember that some weeks we have a big number and other weeks we have nothing. Even if you don't lose any one week as long as you don't go up any it is still a great week. If you have 2 or more weeks in a row that you are not losing anything look back over your meals and calories and if thats not the problem then your body has gotten used to your workout and it is time to change it up for more weight loss. Good luck this week. Happy losing!

Thank you for the encouragement!!! sometime s its just frustratiing to know you're making the effort but your body is doing something different. I gonna keep up trying.
  • sandylouwho
    Options
    I'd like to join too. This is a great idea!

CW: 205
    GW: 150

Good luck everyone!
  • mikalee13
    Options
    Your goals are set very reasonably. That is a little less than 2 pounds a week so i am sure that if you stick with it and put in the work required that you will be to your goal weight by Thanksgiving for sure. Probably even under. Good Luck and way to go!

thanks! so far i've been pretty consistent with 2lbs a week so hopefully that will continue! thanks for the encouragement! :)
  • andrewharman
    andrewharman Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi all, hope I'm not too late to join as this sounds like the extra bit of motivation I need (seem to be struggling of late).

I started 2010 at 254 lbs, my current weight is 208 lbs, hoping to get to 180lbs by the end of the year!
  • christina_255
    Options
    Hey everyone! Sorry I have been MIA! MY internet hasnt been working the past few days! :( It just started working this morning. Im off to work and will have LAST weeks chart posted the second I get home tonight. Everyone dont forget to post ur new weights tomorrow and I promise on saturday I will have the new one posted again. Sorry that I havent done this and had all the internet issues.
  • EmmaCusted
    Options
    weigh in friday :)
    165-i havnt lost or gained any :/
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    ughh 130.5
    can't get out of this darn 130s!!!

good luck everyone :smile:
  • nikiswimr
    nikiswimr Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh-in:
    Started the week at 135, current weight 133.2, down 1.8!
  • cdsledge09
    cdsledge09 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Somehow or another, I managed to gain 1 lb. I think I may be bloated...thanks Tom!!! Anyway, last Friday I was at 180. this week I am at 181. Oh well.... lets see what next week brings. I hope everyone had a great..loss..week! :bigsmile:

Chris :flowerforyou:
  • Cassandra1219
    Options
    187.5 :( I'm only down .5lbs..... that means this week i have to push myself....
  • melcap
    melcap Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm 143 up from last week which was 142.8 - bad weeek next week will be better!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Good morning everyone I am down 0.8 this week bringing my current weight to 160.4 hopefully next week i will be firmly in the 160's fingers crossed!!!
  • Planenora
    Options
    Happy weekend everyone! I've not done very well this past week. I'll try to do better.

Starting weight: 176.0
    Current weight: 175.0
    Goal weight: 165.0
  • goal30Lori
    goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Good morning all! I had another good week! Down to 178.0 from 180.6!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!!
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    I am not happy to report that I gained this week. Weight this morning was 195, so a gain of 2.2 lbs. But I think I know the culprit. TOM started yesterday. Blasted mother nature!! Today is not going to be a good eating day as the girls at work brought in food for me and another girl's birthdays. Uggh.:grumble:
  • sandylouwho
    Options
    I also gained today! But, I only just took my starting weight on Tuesday, so I'm crossing my fingers that I'll even out or go down by next Friday!

SW 205
    CW 206
    GW 150
  • trendely87
    trendely87 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I gained a pound as well but i know it was from this past weekend that sort of drug into my week. Towards the end of my week i got better but i am hoping next week will be much better. However, i am starting school again so i hope i don't eat out of stress. Good luck to everyone else.