In for puffyheartloving
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    In for puffyheartloving

:heart:
  • Lindaspencer
    Lindaspencer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    wow - u look amazing - what an inspiration! - thanks for sharing - OK on my way to the gym to start lifting lol :)
  • rhia575
    rhia575 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    really amazing! great change! More people need to realise this and work towards being healthy and fit not a stick
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    One word:

DAMN.
    Options
    really amazing! great change! More people need to realise this and work towards being healthy and fit not a stick

sadly, I used to think it was "cute" being smaller than everyone. Yea, not so much anymore... These days I'm happy that I am healthy.
  • Montarosa456
    Options
    You look amazing! I love posts like this because reducing my body fat is what I've been working on more than becoming 'skinny' i just wanted my body to be as strong, lean and able as possible!
    Congratulations on recovering from anorexia and finding a more healthy path - That is a huge credit alone :)
  • _DreDay_
    _DreDay_ Posts: 40
    Options
    Strong, beautiful and inspriational!! :flowerforyou: :heart:
    Options
    y'all rock! Thank you for all your kind words!!
  • cjchip
    cjchip Posts: 3
    Options
    I agree, I'm where you were in 2008 and do not know how to break the mold. Those who prefer you anorexic have never suffered from the disease.
    Congratulations - I know it was a tough battle and it's constantly a battle - but you LOOK AMAZING!!!!

I hope that I too can find my way out... you are an inspiration!
    Options
    I agree, I'm where you were in 2008 and do not know how to break the mold. Those who prefer you anorexic have never suffered from the disease.
    Congratulations - I know it was a tough battle and it's constantly a battle - but you LOOK AMAZING!!!!

I hope that I too can find my way out... you are an inspiration!

thank you! Exactly. It's not cute. Its so mental and I'm glad I no longer think that way. I am surprised anyone would actually say they prefer the unhealthy to the healthy. It makes me sad for them. Especially on a site for support. I hope you will be able to overcome to, too one day in the near future. Best wishes!
  • IronMikeFox
    Options
    WOW!!!! You are amazing! Thanks for sharing and inspiring! You look absolutely amazing!!!!! WOW .... did I mention that you look freaking amazing?
  • Fithealthyforlife
    Fithealthyforlife Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Awesome transition! Your habits are definitely set now, and will last you long-term.

But it's not just women. I had a similar thing happen. I was undereating and not working out. Lost a lot of strength and body mass. Now I'm in the process of reversing it.

It's great to see others who have done similar.
    Options
    Awesome transition! Your habits are definitely set now, and will last you long-term.

But it's not just women. I had a similar thing happen. I was undereating and not working out enough. Lost a lot of strength and body mass. No I'm in the process of reversing it.

you are definitely right. Its not just women. Glad you made the change, too!
    Options
    WOW!!!! You are amazing! Thanks for sharing and inspiring! You look absolutely amazing!!!!! WOW .... did I mention that you look freaking amazing?

why, thank ya kindly, sir.
  • Fithealthyforlife
    Options

But it's not just women. I had a similar thing happen. I was undereating and not working out enough. Lost a lot of strength and body mass. No I'm in the process of reversing it.

Just curious, did you bulk and cut from 2011 to 2013, or was it more a body recomp thing?
    Options

Just curious, did you bulk and cut from 2011 to 2013, or was it more a body recomp thing?

I did a bulk and cut in 2011 and again in 2012 - both for competitions. I have not since last September. I am in maintenance mode now and may do another for a photo shoot I am wanting to do at the end of the year. I am undecided at this point.
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful in all three pictures, and yes, 120 pounds is a much better weight for you.

Just a reality check, 25% body fat is a very healthy percentage for a woman and nothing for anyone to feel bad about.
    Options
    You look beautiful in all three pictures, and yes, 120 pounds is a much better weight for you.

Just a reality check, 25% body fat is a very healthy percentage for a woman and nothing for anyone to feel bad about.

I did state it was not a bad thing, but that I wanted more for myself. I wasn't going to be able to compete at 25% body fat.
  • Fithealthyforlife
    Options

I did a bulk and cut in 2011 and again in 2012 - both for competitions. I have not since last September. I am in maintenance mode now and may do another for a photo shoot I am wanting to do at the end of the year. I am undecided at this point.

What would you recommend for a woman starting out where you were initially in 2008? Do you feel getting up to 120 lbs or so prior to initiation of bulking/cutting helped make it easier (versus if you had attempted a bulk from the 95 lb point instead)?

Thanks.