Options
14567810»

Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,069 Member
    Options
    154sjptkji9h.gif

avv0e11mjcnn.jpeg
    Opinions are subject to fact checking FYI.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    ROFL ^^

tenor.gif?itemid=13320409
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Family get togethers: Let's just agree to replace all the food items with drinks and run an all day cocktail bar. One family member (or a couple) rotate out each year to be the bartender. Children can have candy, pizza or a non-alcohol of their choice. No one leaves until sober, of course.

But I feel like I would be able to handle being around extended family a lot longer if they were all drunk and I got to hear all the stories they're too embarrassed or uptight to share. Also, they talk about way more than politics and sports when they drink.

Also, no one is allowed to watch sports while at a family get together. You want to do that, you can keep your *kitten* at home.
  • JessBbody
    JessBbody Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Bell peppers are the most revolting vegetable.

People who sit on machines at the gym and play with their phones instead of working out while other people are waiting are inherently pieces of...

I don't like it when people say *high horse voice* "CICO is for weight loss. Exercise is for health and fitness."
    I've seen numerous people in the forums literally tell people not to exercise as a part of a weight loss plan, or at least to not expect exercise to help them lose weight.

Are you serious?
  • jamloche
    jamloche Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Some people believe that colored toilet paper used to be a thing, but I have absolutely no memory of it. It just sounds made up to me. Mandela Effect?
  • MelG7777
    Options
    jamloche wrote: »
    Some people believe that colored toilet paper used to be a thing, but I have absolutely no memory of it. It just sounds made up to me. Mandela Effect?

Oh it was a thing my friend. Maybe you’re too young. It was definitely a thing. Maybe around the same time as those scented toilet paper holder things you could buy.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

Oh it was a thing my friend. Maybe you’re too young. It was definitely a thing. Maybe around the same time as those scented toilet paper holder things you could buy.

i think i remember those. they were so stupid though smdh
    like you can just cut the middle man right out by using scented fabric softener sheets as TP right from the get-go
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

I don't remember any of this stuff. I do remember gimmicky printed toilet paper rolls that had things like peppers on them. And I remember it because my grandad always used to have a roll floating around his home from one of the kids or grandkids buying it for him all the time.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    Colored toilet paper was a real thing. They even had pretty little flowers printed on some of them. I believe it was Northern TP.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

i think i remember those. they were so stupid though smdh
    like you can just cut the middle man right out by using scented fabric softener sheets as TP right from the get-go

Agreed. And who are we really fooling here anyway? And I think every home in my city had the kind that had the scented beads in it since a company in our city made them. Then when the scent is gone your left with a toilet paper holder that doubled as a rattle with the dry scentless pellets in it. Not a bad way to spend childhood.