R99 EW: 155.9
    <3 R100 <3 EW: 152.8
    R101 EW: 149.7 (1/15)
    R102 EW: 149.0
    R103 EW: 149.0
    R104 EW: 146.2
    R105 EW: 146.6
    R106 EW: 144.6
    R107 EW: 146.8 (spring break, only 2 days weight)
    R108 EW: 147.7 (Moving out of state, starting new job)
    R109 EW: 148.1
    R110 EW: 150.1
    R111 EW: 154.3
    R112 EW: 152.6
    R113 EW: 151.7
    R121 EW: 153.0
    R122 EW: 154.8
    R123 EW: 153.9

Last weight
    08/24 - 153.9

Round GW: 153.2

Day, Weight, Comment
    08/25 - 154.5
    08/26 - 154.3
    08/27 - 153.9
    08/28 - 152.3
    08/29 - 153.4
    08/30 - 153.9
    08/31 - 155.2
    09/01 - 154.1 - On my way back down. We got ourselves a new project car (BF has wanted another classic bug for years) so spent the entire afternoon sweating in the sun. Water wasn't great, but I did my best with some payoff in weight. Today possibly more work on it between meetings. I'm okay with it, I grew up working on cars and gives me something physical to do outdoors. Just need to take more breaks in the AC so I don't feel so ick drinking so much water in the heat (its easy for me to get hot enough to not eat and it seems water will also make me feel a little uneasy if I'm too hot). Hoping I can drop back down in the next couple days!
    09/02
    09/03

Previous Day's Comments
    08/25 - Quite alright. Starting off with a sodium bump. BF made dinner last night and apparently the flow restriction top of the worcestershire sauce came off while he was adding it, only to dump a bit too much in there and could taste the extra saltiness of it. Focusing on water today, again, and finding activity to get moving. Didn't sleep well at all, though my fitbit says I had the best sleep in a long while. Obviously false as it read I was in "REM" but I definitely looked at the time and was awake during that period. Hoping I can wake up fully and enough to not be lazy and dragging all day.
    08/26 - Little tick down. Dinner was a bit heavy, taco bell recreations. Surprised I dropped any at all. Water wasn't too great and no activity. Work got really crazy and I have a feeling work is going to get crazy again today but I have a workout date with Fam this morning to offset the madness.
    08/27 - Yay, another drop and now at goal weight for the round -- challenge is to keep it at or under this. Today is my Friday since I don't work Fridays and therefore a nice long weekend to screw things up if I'm not careful/diligent. I ALMOST reached my goal for water but also gave myself a bit of a stomach ache with all the water I was drinking after a very filling dinner. Plus, I didn't want to have to wake up and use the bathroom. I have issues with insomnia enough without bodily functions adding to it. Goal is to get a walk in today.
    08/28 - Whoosh! That was entirely unexpected, especially since I went back for seconds on the homemade chicken tikka marsala at dinner. First round was with some basmati rice, second was toned down with just the chicken in sauce/gravy. But, as usual with Indian food, I figured I'd gain. Guess it wasn't as calorie-laden as I thought(I looked up various recipes for it online and averaged them for dinner)? My estimated calories were barely under goal and I didn't end up getting the walk in I wanted due to work being hectic so I'm really surprised. Just barely hit my goal of 4 water bottles (16.4oz steel bottle - Save the Earth!) but I need to find a way to sneak in an extra 10oz to hit my rounded half-body weight in oz goal. Just happy I was able to get the 4 bottles in finally [insert happy dance]! Let's see if I can get through the weekend and maintain. Back on my IF attempt (its so hard to do on weekends and today is part of my weekend).
    08/29 - Not unexpected. Dinner out due to a sudden change in plans and it was very carby. Also cheesy so that induced bloating due to my sensitivity to lactose. Also a couple beers over the day instead of my usual 1 with dinner. Missed my 64oz water goal by about 7oz. All good, as long as I can overcome it through the remainder of the weekend.
    08/30 - Dehydration water retention. Unexpected trip to the river to beat the heat in some water. Besides my body holding on to water from being in it for hours, I didn't have much water to drink. My one water bottle emptied quickly and only a couple cans of sparkling water were brought (I was told there was water, just not told there was very little and we had 2 young kids that need it, too). Didn't have much at all breakfast wise, was still a bit hungry after my small on the go. Lunch was nonexistent so almonds and beer nuts at the river was all I had to snack on. Dinner was large homemade beef and venison burgers which made me feel quite heavy and full. At least I don't feel overly bloated, just waterlogged. Hopefully that means a nice quick drop once I drink enough water -- focusing on that today. Going to attempt to replant my veggies in my raised garden bed today. Right now they're sitting in pots inside the garden bed. Storms last weekend prevented me from getting it done, but it desperately needs it.
    08/31 - Ouch... As much as I tried drinking water yesterday, I couldn't keep up. We cleaned out the garage, got rid of stuff. Had to reorganize the shed to fit stuff from garage into shed. BF trying to convert his garage into his office so we can get a dining room table before kids get back to visit. Also found a nice window AC unit for the garage last night on the town's facebook garage sale page -- hopefully it works! Could've come in handy during the day... Triple digits plus the hotbox that is the garage did not bode well for my already slightly dehydrated self. Prior to that, I went out and FINALLY planted my veggies in the raised bed from pots. That was not an easy feat by myself AT ALL. I felt sick to my stomach with how much water I was drinking during breaks but still ended up dehydrated. Today should be fairly simple to get back on track. Not sure dinner plans yet, but I'm on my own for "breakfast" and lunch. I'm still trying for IF until 11 but I don't eat lunch until about 2 so it holds me over until dinner, otherwise I get hangry and nauseous. Will be tracking today to ensure I'm in the green.
    09/01
    09/02

If you feel ick from drinking a decent amount of plain water in the heat, have you ever tried one of the electrolyte powder mixes to add to your water bottle? It might be interesting to see if getting a little bit of sodium & potassium in the mix could help with the ick feeling. There are even diy liquid concoctions you can make.

If you're interested I can share a modified recipe from a running cookbook I have.
  • MTW70
    MTW70 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    @ChrysalisCove Being “stuck” is better than going up! Your body is adjusting.

@MTW70 Kudos! I wish I could make it past 18 hours fasting. Other than feeding my husband I think I could but fixing lun-ner for him causes me to cave!

@quiltingjaine It wasn't planned, just a busy day :) However, I usually plan to get in one 20 hour fast a week, if I am feeling good and not that hungry at the 16 hour mark. Just don't normally do those on a day I've been running!
  • CamandJarvis
    CamandJarvis Posts: 2,040 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    @kblanc14 This sounds so tasty! I love tart cherry juice so this may be a treat, as well. Plus, sugar from natural sources is a-okay by me. Its the added stuff that gets to me.