Just For 10 Days - Round 124

Options

Replies

• playhardkf2017
    playhardkf2017 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    @kblanc14 This sounds so tasty! I love tart cherry juice so this may be a treat, as well. Plus, sugar from natural sources is a-okay by me. Its the added stuff that gets to me.

Oh good! Yea, I agree with you about the natural sugar! The thing I liked about it was that it didn't really taste sweet, but just had a good flavor.
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,819 Member
    Options
    @MomLarisa I would say all of that exercise is causing your muscles to retain water for recovery. You are a CHAMPION!
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,819 Member
    Options
    @Hilogirl2018 I’m so sorry for your loss. Losing one’s parent is so hard.
  • jenn990205
    jenn990205 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    @quiltingjaine Thank you! I remember seeing this chart 2 years ago when I started and had completely forgotten about it. I am starting my second week of staying on track and maybe this explains my little uptick today. I drank a ton of water yesterday.

@Tesha231 I love the tree frog!

@Hilogirl2018 Losing parents is so hard. My husband lost both grandparents and his father all within the last 13 months. He is still trying to get through it. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your hubby!
  • Tesha231
    Tesha231 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    @tiabirdie56 It's so hard to pass on bread--or really anything made primarily from flour and sugar! I broke the habit years ago by making galettes. https://shopdukandiet.com/pages/recipes-oat-bran-galette This recipe shows how you can make them into pancakes or there is a savory version to substitute for bread for sandwiches. I used to make a few batches at once so it didn't seem too laborious. Shows a lot of ways you can change it up depending on if you have a sweet tooth or not at the time! Are they as good or better than bread and pastries? Absolutely NOT! But good and filling it you are cutting back on addictive, non-nutritional carbs. Hope this helps!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,066 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    @Hilogirl2018
    So sorry for your loss. Losing a parent is difficult. Prayers for the family at this sad time.

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,066 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Oops! Can’t edit on phone. Should say September at the top not August. I will amend it tomorrow.

Later: Went and got my iPad. 😂