Just For 10 Days - Round 124

Replies

• HoopsGuy72
    HoopsGuy72 Posts: 381 Member
    @HoopsGuy72 My MIL was a food pusher. When we visited, we always left with something. I would “spill” it when we got home- problem solved. Also, DD#2 was allergic to cow’s milk and consequently was on soy formula. Family made homemade ice cream often and one of my sisters-in-law insisted on feeding it to baby! Thanks, Ellie, now I have to deal with a congested baby for a few days! You do YOU, Hoops! You have to be responsible for yourself! BTW, 47 years later DD#2 is still lactose intolerant and pays the price for her own indulgences!

Thank you, as always, for your support! And the helpful tips! I'm about to get VERY clumsy...
  • HoopsGuy72
    HoopsGuy72 Posts: 381 Member
    @Anlaing016

You got this! And I'm not going anywhere (meaning, you can count on your "accountability partner" for the foreseeable future)!
  • katmix
    katmix Posts: 296 Member
    I'm in for round #124

SW: 139lbs GW: 115lbs

Round #122 < 3.8lbs
    Round #123 < 3.4lbs

When you get this uncomfortable in your skin AND your clothes, you know you need a little extra accountability, and this forum is helping, tremendously!

Been making myself go for walks (or do workout videos) when my hurtin' body would rather say "No." Because my BMR is so low, I've been really cognizant of what is going in my mouth (and I'm not putting something in there-out of sheer boredom!) I've decided that I really don't enjoy exercising all that much! But, I've seen so much improvement in how my clothes fit over the past 15 days, that I'm NOT giving up now! Super excited to be getting back into my "real" wardrobe, after an umpteen year hiatus...

Day/Weight/Comment
    08/25 #132.4 Nooooo! I knew I shouldn't have grazed on that delicious breaded chicken... :) Walking: 30 mins
    08/26
    08/27
    08/28
    08/29
    08/30
    08/31
    09/01
    09/02
    09/03