Change my mind

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    hrichts wrote: »
    KickTheSky wrote: »
    Winter totally sucks. Change my mind

[ I mean like a totally safe non-emergency fire that doesn’t burn the house down in the middle of the night

pffft.... like you know anything about that.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Cuddling is for the weak, change my mind

And its kinda smothering

It's smothering - you are right - quite literally smothering(ish)
    ...but it's also a dominance play - so not weak, necessarily - "I wan't to hug the *kitten* out of you b/c I want to RIGHT NOW" type thing
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member

And its kinda smothering
    Joining you on this!. Unless youre cuddling with a dog (or pet in general).

Cozy dark evenings with a hot drink and a book or movie or puzzle and a dog curled up near you, fire roaring, i mean like a totally safe non-emergency fire that doesn’t burn the house down in the middle of the night

You lost me at dark

Dark sometimes sure, but also brilliantly white and sparkly. There’s something about fresh fallen snow, even at night, that blankets the streets and walks with its pure brilliance. Sounds are dampened, the brown dead of fall is covered with a sheet of diamonds. And at night, in the dark, the blanket of diamonds reflects the diamonds in the velvety navy sky. Your breath comes out in puffs of smoke that trail and swirl in a different patterns every time. The pine trees really stand out too, giving you glimpses of green. Plus ice skating, tobogganing, skiing/snowboarding all bring an element of risk and fun. Wrapping your hands around a warm drink after coming in from the cold really makes the drink taste better.

Winter isn’t all that bad!

• baebabu
    baebabu Posts: 214 Member
    October is the best month
    Change mf mind, I dare you
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited September 2020
    baebabu wrote: »

Barely no sun. And you know what lack of sun can do for the mood.

Fall clothes aren’t as cute as summer clothes. < I know a lot of people disagree with that.

• fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    fstrickl wrote: »

And its kinda smothering
    Joining you on this!. Unless youre cuddling with a dog (or pet in general).

Cozy dark evenings with a hot drink and a book or movie or puzzle and a dog curled up near you, fire roaring, i mean like a totally safe non-emergency fire that doesn’t burn the house down in the middle of the night

You lost me at dark

Dark sometimes sure, but also brilliantly white and sparkly. There’s something about fresh fallen snow, even at night, that blankets the streets and walks with its pure brilliance. Sounds are dampened, the brown dead of fall is covered with a sheet of diamonds. And at night, in the dark, the blanket of diamonds reflects the diamonds in the velvety navy sky. Your breath comes out in puffs of smoke that trail and swirl in a different patterns every time. The pine trees really stand out too, giving you glimpses of green. Plus ice skating, tobogganing, skiing/snowboarding all bring an element of risk and fun. Wrapping your hands around a warm drink after coming in from the cold really makes the drink taste better.

Winter isn’t all that bad!

Then I forget my gloves, I'm wearing nice shoes and I have to clear my car off, wading through a dark grey slushie

Slushie weather is spring, silly. Winter is always below freezing. You know what they say about the weather? There’s no bad weather, only bad clothes. 🙃 (Lol I hated hearing that this past January, it got VERY cold where I am this past Jan/Feb. like be outside unexposed for even a short time and you’re looking at frostbite, which, yes I’ve had before).
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member

And its kinda smothering

i feel attacked

Mind changed😁
  • Motorsheen
    Golf isn't a sport, it's only a recreation.

Change my mind.
  • JessBbody
    JessBbody Posts: 523 Member
    vanityy99 wrote: »

Fall clothes aren’t as cute as summer clothes. < I know a lot of people disagree with that.

Fall clothes call for actual style. During the summer I have worn nothing but shorts and tank tops because it's so dang hot.
    For fall / winter I am looking forward to wearing a variety of jeans and pants, and tops as opposed to t shirts.
    Boots will replace flip flops and sneakers.

People who play on their phones while sitting on the machines at the gym (instead of actually working out) are *kittens*.

Change my mind.

p.s. I'm new here and don't know if I'm using the term kitten correctly.

• JessBbody
    JessBbody Posts: 523 Member

JessBbody wrote: »

Fall clothes call for actual style. During the summer I have worn nothing but shorts and tank tops because it's so dang hot.
    For fall / winter I am looking forward to wearing a variety of jeans and pants, and tops as opposed to t shirts.

People who play on their phones while sitting on the machines at the gym (instead of actually working out) are *kittens*.

Change my mind.

If you type a word and it automatically changes to kitten, you were doing it right

Thats funny. I actually typed in the word kitten! I thought it was up to us.
  • Motorsheen

Change my mind.

If you type a word and it automatically changes to kitten, you were doing it right

Awesome

Mad Re5peXt
  • Motorsheen

Change my mind.

No. Most of us can't be trusted

When you say ‘most’ .....

I think you really mean 99.935%

Amiright?