Change my mind

Replies

• Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Wearing matching socks is a waste of time and energy

You're really out here with the heated debates today, ma'am. This is also a "No Go" lol

We have two communal "sock bags..."

* one for all the matched socks that I will sit down on Sundays and roll together
    * one for all the mismatched lonely socks that temporarily disappear into some netherworld region before returning on any given Sunday for the Matching Ceremony

Why? Matching socks are a must for dressing casually or formally. I hide the mismatched bag lest anyone loses their minds temporarily.

THERE MUST BE ORDER 😭

I've never wanted to get someone a jigsaw puzzle with 1 piece missing more than I do right now!!!!
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member

You're really out here with the heated debates today, ma'am. This is also a "No Go" lol

* one for all the matched socks that I will sit down on Sundays and roll together
    * one for all the mismatched lonely socks that temporarily disappear into some netherworld region before returning on any given Sunday for the Matching Ceremony

Why? Matching socks are a must for dressing casually or formally. I hide the mismatched bag lest anyone loses their minds temporarily.

THERE MUST BE ORDER 😭

I've never wanted to get someone a jigsaw puzzle with 1 piece missing more than I do right now!!!!

And here I thought we were friends.
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member

THERE MUST BE ORDER 😭

And here I thought we were friends.

We are you're just friends with a horrible monster
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member

THERE MUST BE ORDER 😭

This would upset me😂
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member

THERE MUST BE ORDER 😭

think of all the things you could do on Sunday if you were not matching socks. So many things.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Hulk Hogan was the best and wrestling never would have been big wo him...

No one brought the energy like he did
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    It is ok to kick a pregnant women as long as it’s from the inside, change my mind.
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    It is ok to kick a pregnant women as long as it’s from the inside, change my mind.

😳 Kinky? 🦶🏼😈
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    edited September 2020
    werewolfers are dog people, vampirites are cat people, zombieners are not ready for the responsibility of owning a pet, and sasquatch-beliefers like bunnies a lot

change my mind
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    werewolfers are dog people, vampirites are cat people, zombieners are not ready for the responsibility of owning a pet, and sasquatch-beliefers like bunnies a lot

change my mind

you hit the nail on the head - 100% truth!

...unless we are all alien pawns in some psychological mind-warp experiment or "game" and being studied/played for the benefit of said aliens to subjugate us for pleasure/power/slavery

...could be that too, maybe?
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Vikka_V wrote: »

change my mind

...unless we are all alien pawns in some psychological mind-warp experiment or "game" and being studied/played for the benefit of said aliens to subjugate us for pleasure/power/slavery

I say to hell with the aliens and monsters... It's all about us from the future, future us... They control everything and are already here 🙆🏽‍♂️...
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member

change my mind

I say to hell with the aliens and monsters... It's all about us from the future, future us... They control everything and are already here 🙆🏽‍♂️...

Hey
    On that note, do you think its future 'us' controlling 'us'?

That would be a cool "save", meaning we can do no wrong in this life b/c we are being controlled by future 'us', so presumably want the best for ourselves?
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits

change my mind

Hey
    On that note, do you think its future 'us' controlling 'us'?

That would be a cool "save", meaning we can do no wrong in this life b/c we are being controlled by future 'us', so presumably want the best for ourselves?

Honestly honestly honestly...

All the episodes of through the wormhole, ancient aliens, all the audiobooks I've listened to...

The most compelling and likely explanation for our reality that I've heard "IMHO" is simulation theory 🤷🏽‍♂️...

We are like a version of the Sims created by a civilization centuries, if not millennia more advanced than us 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Possibly even a simulation of a simulation... The odds we are the original production of this show at this point is slim to none 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Golf isn't a sport, it's only a recreation.

Change my mind.

I’ll agree - but it’s a very skilled recreation
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Change my mind.

How do you feel about Lawn Darts ?
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Change my mind.

How do you feel about Lawn Darts ?

Same way I feel about Kubb - fun and I’m decent at it - however I can’t play more than nine holes of golf - without throwing a club and storming off the course 🤷‍♂️ Can play lawn darts and kubb all day -
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Some bacon wrapped vanilla ice-cream sounds ridiculously delicious right now change my mind...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Australians are just British Texans. 😬 Change my mind.

Damn it, how did you find out? 😁
  • cowsfan12
    Australians are just British Texans. 😬 Change my mind.

Damn it, how did you find out? 😁

Well Texans are pretty cool so... 😎😉