• kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,267 Member
    CacoEther wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I like your pants.

They appear very roomy.... which somehow begs the question:

Are those ankle cuffs leak proof ??

Well @kinetixtrainer2 ?

I think he is referring to the ones you’re actually wearing. Not the ones I posted with you dancing incredibly seductive. 😁
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Every time I see the topic of this thread I think of leaves.

I remember when my Mother would rake up a huge pile of leaves for us to jump in to when we were kids. If I close my eyes I can almost smell them.

Call me crazy, but I feel good landing in a giant pile of leaves!

No. No. This is only good IN THEORY and it’s otherwise 50 shades of suck

This was clearly the kid in me.

At this age I'd hate to be up all night combing out my own leaves.

I’m an old man now but I can still remember a dream I had when I was in kindergarten. There was a pile of leaves in a ditch near my classroom. I Jumped in the pile but it was a bottomless pit. Luckily I woke up while I was still falling. Weird but true.
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    I like your pants.

Well @kinetixtrainer2 ?

I think he is referring to the ones you’re actually wearing. Not the ones I posted with you dancing incredibly seductive. 😁

No silly, your six pocket pants

Right @Motorsheen ?
  • CacoEther
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    eaur3395szjk.jpeg

I just bought these on amazon. I do believe the name of them is misleading, unless ‘harem pants’ means they literally fit a harem.

I of course only want men to respect me, so my main hope was that men would whistle under their breath as I walk by and think ‘Lookit the COMFORT on that girl’

I like your little abdominal beauty spots!!❤

Thank you! I also have hordes of scars, it’s like a treasure map for disappointment
  • kinetixtrainer2
    I like your pants.

Well @kinetixtrainer2 ?

Right @Motorsheen ?

Well then yes. The last time I urinated on myself it did not ruin my shoes. I highly recommend!
  • CacoEther
    I like your pants.

Well @kinetixtrainer2 ?

Right @Motorsheen ?

Well then yes. The last time I urinated on myself it did not ruin my shoes. I highly recommend!

😂😂😂

Wish i could say the same for my pants, zero stars, do not recommend
  • kinetixtrainer2

I remember when my Mother would rake up a huge pile of leaves for us to jump in to when we were kids. If I close my eyes I can almost smell them.

I’m an old man now but I can still remember a dream I had when I was in kindergarten. There was a pile of leaves in a ditch near my classroom. I Jumped in the pile but it was a bottomless pit. Luckily I woke up while I was still falling. Weird but true.

I didn't mean to trigger such a memory.

Maybe we should discuss this further to try and interpret what exactly this meant..

Get comfy...gonna be a long night. 🤣

I think it meant that one day I’d jump into Chit-Chat and no matter how hard I try I would never be able to find my way out. 🤔

You’re here now so....... welcome
  • kinetixtrainer2
    I like your pants.

Well @kinetixtrainer2 ?

Right @Motorsheen ?

😂😂😂

Wish i could say the same for my pants, zero stars, do not recommend

I’m glad I’m not alone in that experience.
  • kinetixtrainer2

Maybe we should discuss this further to try and interpret what exactly this meant..

I think it meant that one day I’d jump into Chit-Chat and no matter how hard I try I would never be able to find my way out. 🤔

Ok. Ok. My turn

I had this reoccurring nightmare when I was a kid. There was a big, creepy guy with a chainsaw banging on my door. I looked out the window to see he had dug a grave under my favorite tree and he had plans to kill me...then bury me. I'm still afraid of chainsaws til.this day.

Great...I'll never sleep now.

Is this a real dream? If so big virtual 🤗.

On another note I have great item for sale you may be interested in. It’s on great shape and is great for cutting through things.

9mz6ovd1dhg6.jpeg

I kinda feel bad for this one. I do want you to be able to sleep!
  • kinetixtrainer2

Ok. Ok. My turn

I had this reoccurring nightmare when I was a kid. There was a big, creepy guy with a chainsaw banging on my door. I looked out the window to see he had dug a grave under my favorite tree and he had plans to kill me...then bury me. I'm still afraid of chainsaws til.this day.

On another note I have great item for sale you may be interested in. It’s on great shape and is great for cutting through things.

9mz6ovd1dhg6.jpeg

Because I don’t really know my chain saws.. is this a real pic? Do they usually have a lego face? Why did we ever think these were scary? I’ll never unsee it now

Yes these are real. On a serious note they can be dangerous but very handy. I just used mine the other day to clear some brush.

Ok. Ok. My turn

9mz6ovd1dhg6.jpeg

*Posts item I'm most fearful of
    *Admits to "kinda" feeling bad

Lights out!

(thanks for the hug, you probably should've saved it for the ending...A for effort.)

Aww, I legit feel bad. Sorry 😬🤗
  • kinetixtrainer2

Ok. Ok. My turn

9mz6ovd1dhg6.jpeg

Because I don’t really know my chain saws.. is this a real pic? Do they usually have a lego face? Why did we ever think these were scary? I’ll never unsee it now

Yes these are real. On a serious note they can be dangerous but very handy. I just used mine the other day to clear some brush.

Ok. Ok. My turn

9mz6ovd1dhg6.jpeg

*Posts item I'm most fearful of
    *Admits to "kinda" feeling bad

Lights out!

(thanks for the hug, you probably should've saved it for the ending...A for effort.)

Aww, I legit feel bad. Sorry 😬🤗

All is forgiven

Good to know. Thank you. Btw I sent you a FR. If you want to stay incognito I get it. But if you are legit new I thought I’d point that out. 🤷‍♂️
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »
    viurmugstge5.jpg

I'm an Angel 🤗

i'm an anarchist >:)

Ummm, you’re a sweet heart

Who disagreed! Who!

Did i hit the disagree button with my thumb? *checking*

no i was the disagreererer
  • CacoEther
    viurmugstge5.jpg

I'm an Angel 🤗

Who disagreed! Who!

You’re the worstesist
  • MiNinaLisa
    viurmugstge5.jpg

I'm an Angel 🤗

Who disagreed! Who!

You’re the worstesist

thanks for noticing!! <3B)
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    gad6taimm8r1.png
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    On topic: Loud patterned shirts I can tie at the waist to make a "crop" top of sorts. The louder the print, the better. :D

wpkp9d4gio20.jpg

Why are you always putting your fingerprints out there to be replicated?
  • MiNinaLisa
    edited October 2020
    On topic: Loud patterned shirts I can tie at the waist to make a "crop" top of sorts. The louder the print, the better. :D

wpkp9d4gio20.jpg

great ensemble with the glasses too <3