Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

100lb down in a year. Now the challenge is to keep it off.

13»

Replies

• wcaldwelldwcaldwelld Member Posts: 98 Member Member Posts: 98 Member
    Great Job!!!
  • fitnessdesiresfitnessdesires Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    Fantastic Job, Thank you for sharing your story.
  • backinthesaddleagain57backinthesaddleagain57 Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    Congrats. You did an amazing job.
  • klb1082klb1082 Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member
    Great job! Obviously everything changed, but your face! You look younger and, of course, happier! Well done!
  • tinaslimtinaslim Member Posts: 47 Member Member Posts: 47 Member
    Thank you so much for your "share" and for listing the steps as clearly as you have. We always need that extra so ...thank you again. You look amazing...well done!!!
  • 1pandabear1pandabear Member Posts: 336 Member Member Posts: 336 Member
    Well done! Although you were nice before as well. Health is foremost. I appreciate your methods list.
  • Nycgirl1979Nycgirl1979 Member, Premium Posts: 11 Member Member, Premium Posts: 11 Member
    Congratulations!
  • SSDirkSSDirk Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
    This is what I'm talking about - I started my weight loss journey @ 436lbs so this time next year if I can be down to 336lbs...wow...thanks for this encouraging and inspirational testimony and tips Sir.
  • urban287urban287 Member Posts: 8 Member Member Posts: 8 Member
  • sandysaiasandysaia Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
    Congratulations on losing weight.Looking good.helpful tips as well. Please tell me what you eat on a regular day?I weigh 324 and we really don’t cook that much. Please tell me if you cut out pizza bagels and pasta or you still eat everything in moderation?Just smaller portions?Also what is your calorie count for the day?Very inspired by your success
  • Diatonic12Diatonic12 Member Posts: 13,048 Member Member Posts: 13,048 Member
    Just dropped in to say Congratulations all over again UP in here. Don't let anyone ever dull your sparkle. ;)
    @LesField
    edited November 13
  • Diatonic12Diatonic12 Member Posts: 13,048 Member Member Posts: 13,048 Member
    You're a very beautiful and handsome couple. <3<3 I can see why you were so motivated but there's something more going on here. You two shine with inner shine.
    edited November 14
  • charmmethcharmmeth Member Posts: 650 Member Member Posts: 650 Member
    What a pair! An amazing transformation, both of you!
  • JoyfulandactiveJoyfulandactive Member Posts: 43 Member Member Posts: 43 Member
    LesField wrote: »
    Thanks for all the positive comments.
    I'd thought I'd post a photo of my wife who has lost 140lb over the last two years. She's been my inspiration for the loss.

vwy9qmn9jycz.jpg

Fantastic! You both look incredible and most important of all, healthy! Do you exercise together? How has life changed for you as a couple since your lifestyle change? What was it about your wife's transformation that inspired you? Did you realise if you stick at small changes they all add up?

Thanks for sharing! You are both truly inspirational ❤