Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Why are chest pictures so common?

Replies

• RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    because boobs!
  • I wish I had boobs...my 10 year old daughter wears the same size bra as I do!!

I'm right there with you! I was just thinking this morning that I'm going to have to go back to training bras soon! lol

lol!!!! my daughter is bigger than me!!! lol!!!
  • MochaFox91
    MochaFox91 Posts: 25 Member
    The -only- reason it's my chest / torso in my pictures is because my bathroom has the only mirror in the house. The bathroom itself is tiny and I can't move back much to take my picture, and it's high up. The best possible picture I CAN get is my torso.So sorry if it makes you think "Lol they just wanna be wanted!', but truly it's not. Honestly I couldn't care less about wanting a guy to want me. I have a fiance, who I have been with for 9 years and truly he wants me and that's all I need! :)

EDIT: Fixed a few typos. My apologies for making them!
  • zedgt87
    zedgt87 Posts: 379 Member
    keep the boobs comin
  • TheRealOrson
    TheRealOrson Posts: 1,415 Member
    In with new chest pic :D
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    um.......because tiddies RULE THE WORLD.
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    I was hoping this was about men's chests... because those are the best pics!
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member

If i had a better chest i would be all over the idea of posting pics but alas its been a very nasty body part for me.
  • TheRealOrson

If i had a better chest i would be all over the idea of posting pics but alas its been a very nasty body part for me.

Weak chest crew checkin' in....
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member

Weak chest crew checkin' in....

Thanks we need the support, sucks dont it, i been working out for 25+ years and all those years i was more or less working my shoulders instead of chest. Now i am 42 its a slow track from here to any success. Damn Power lifting and vain lifting ruined my chances.
  • TheRealOrson
    I'm hitting cable flies pretty hard to try to close that gap but my BF is still a bit too high to get a real good look at it right now
  • stareingharder
    stareingharder Posts: 2 Member
    if i had big boobs i'd probably be proud of them too. Just like all the shirtless men with abs. *shrug*
    Nice tits.
  • Kirstyw871
    Kirstyw871 Posts: 216 Member
    People on here seem to love the lack of clothes.

I find it disturbing, creepy & sickening.
  • GradatimFerociter
    GradatimFerociter Posts: 296 Member
    Such a strange thread necro....
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member

People showing progress are disturbing creepy and sickening? Aren't you a jolly one!
  • A_nonymous2
    A_nonymous2 Posts: 366 Member
    Darn it! This is the third thread where I have to admit, I don't understand the question...
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member

a9ed842f739e930dc8e9340bafbbaeaf77994c50c74fc6a86b046b54cb9b2c59.jpg
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member

Yep, especially as they have 2 posts in total and have been on here for 2 years.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member

Me too! The human body is so gross! I wish we were all just amoebas like we used to be!
  • GradatimFerociter
    GradatimFerociter Posts: 296 Member

Yep, especially as they have 2 posts in total and have been on here for 2 years.

I assume they googled "chest pictures" and, after an arduous day of browsing, found this on page 143. Some people.