Why are chest pictures so common?

Options

Replies

• homnicky
    Options
    Sorry to mess things up by actually answering the question:

Before weight loss, our chests were just something to help hide our bellies. The bigger the belly, the more we stuck out our chests.
    As I used to tell people, "I have a real barrel chest - it just sits it a little lower than on most people!" (Also, while rubbing my belly: "Six-pack abs? Big deal! I have lots of six-packs on MY abs!")
    All of a sudden, with the belly shrinking faster than the chest, our chest-first posture choice starts having a very different effect on others...
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    The chest pics make me laugh, especially the ones that look like buttcracks instead of boobs.
    My hoohah looks pretty nice maybe I should make that my profile pic. I mean hell why draw a line.

Is a hoohah some kind of Hostess cake product? If so.. I completely agree. :tongue: If not, I still agree.

lol kinda, but it's organic and not processed at all so it's very healthy as well as delicious. Guilt free indulgence.

Not processed?
    gagging.gif
  • NinjadURbacon
    NinjadURbacon Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    waffle, epic as always
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    so, um, when i think chest, i think MAN CHEST. but i think you meant to convey BOOOOOBIES. next time, boob pics should be in the title of your thread ;)
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    How exactly does a female become a bro?
    You go running so your uterus drops out. Then you lift heavy so your testosterone levels rise and you grow a peen.

Ooo, looking forward to all the bra and matching jockstrap progress pics. Mine included :love:
  • mag131
    mag131 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    so, um, when i think chest, i think MAN CHEST. but i think you meant to convey BOOOOOBIES. next time, boob pics should be in the title of your thread ;)

I can feel the men's disappointment now!
  • NinjadURbacon
    NinjadURbacon Posts: 395 Member
    Options

I can feel the men's disappointment now!

/thread
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    How many women changed their profile pics because of this thread? :drinker:
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I wish I had boobs...my 10 year old daughter wears the same size bra as I do!!
  • mag131
    Options

I'm right there with you! I was just thinking this morning that I'm going to have to go back to training bras soon! lol
  • RobynSmithIBECHS
    RobynSmithIBECHS Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    ^^^ made my day.
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I'm still checking to make sure I don't become a bro.
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options

I'm right there with you! I was just thinking this morning that I'm going to have to go back to training bras soon! lol

Its great when your husband says "Honey, when did you get this bra?" and your response is "It's your daughters!"

I have never seen a bra fly across the room so fast in my life!!
  • mag131
    Options

Its great when your husband says "Honey, when did you get this bra?" and your response is "It's your daughters!"

I have never seen a bra fly across the room so fast in my life!!

HAHAHA! Poor guy! That's hilarious though. :)
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    The chest pics make me laugh, especially the ones that look like buttcracks instead of boobs.
    My hoohah looks pretty nice maybe I should make that my profile pic. I mean hell why draw a line.

Is a hoohah some kind of Hostess cake product? If so.. I completely agree. :tongue: If not, I still agree.

lol kinda, but it's organic and not processed at all so it's very healthy as well as delicious. Guilt free indulgence.

Not processed?
    gagging.gif

hmm you prefer processed? different strokes I suppose, there's a couple of stores where you can pick those up according to your taste. They'll even fit in your pocket. Problem solved for ya guy.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Objectify away :smokin:

I'll save that for tonight, but spanks....ermm...thanks.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    collegehumor.080292866a3a939137304710e5d370bf.jpg

I <3 all of you.
  • mag131
    Options
    collegehumor.080292866a3a939137304710e5d370bf.jpg

I <3 all of you.

Hubba Hubba! (gag!)
  • Tinyfigure
    Tinyfigure Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of my body.. And there aren't many ways to hide my boobs.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of my body.. And there aren't many ways to hide my boobs.

Please don't.