Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Why are chest pictures so common?

Replies

• stephenszymanski
    stephenszymanski Posts: 114 Member
    This thread don't deliver.
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    calm your tits. boobs are awesome. that general area of the chest arms and torso are great to show progress. i love butts as well, so if you feel inclined to share your progress, please do!

nothing wrong with showing your stuff and how hard you have worked for it.

or we can change it to myspace, and everyone can do do selfies on their camera phone in the mirror
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    I'm so confused. Chicks becoming bros & showing thier boobs?
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    I have pec cleavage.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    How exactly does a female become a bro?

You go running so your uterus drops out. Then you lift heavy so your testosterone levels rise and you grow a peen.

Truth. Start running and lifting, and watch the peens grow.
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    <-Fixed
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    I'm not sure what's going on in this thread, but I'm in for boobs.
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    I'm not sure what's going on in this thread, but I'm in for boobs.

Amen.

8488541.png
  • RawMomma10
    RawMomma10 Posts: 89 Member
    Crazy, right? People like showing their bodies on a fitness site . . .

People are proud of how hard they have worked and want to show off the progress..... its not like they are blasting the pics all over fb or myspace.... so its not about wanting/needing that attention in a bad way.. its about coming to a fitness site, thats supposed to be about motivation and encouragement.. and showing off how far you have come so far... :)
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    I'm confused. Flexing = becoming a bro = showing boobs?

I'm certain there are equal number of cardio bunnies with pics of their cleavage hanging out. Go bother them.
  • Is it because females in particular have never felt wanted and WANT to be objectified on MFP? I feel like once a female becomes a bro... arm flexing and boob pictures get uploaded ASAP.

Not complaining... I like boobs and fitness, but I think it's making MFP creepier than it needs to be.

Yes you are. You're pissed off because some ladies show their hard work. I'm not showing off my boobies here. I figure if I'm going to give advice about working out (sometimes unorthodox advice) to older women, I figure I'd better show them I know what I'm talking about. If my boobies happen to be in the picture, that's because they're not removable. Besides, people only tend to notice my hands or phone. :wink:
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member

Also, what does "once a female becomes a bro" mean?

:huh: This!
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member

You go running so your uterus drops out. Then you lift heavy so your testosterone levels rise and you grow a peen.

Advice please - I run, and have been lifting for several months and I have yet to bulk up or grow a peen, what do I do?? :sad: *run off to take boob shots*
  • TheRealOrson
    TheRealOrson Posts: 1,415 Member

Advice please - I run, and have been lifting for several months and I have yet to bulk up or grow a peen, what do I do?? :sad: *run off to take boob shots*

I believe there is a direct correlation between the number of boob shots to the length and girth of the peen....

Just some old research I did on this rarely documented phenomenon.
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member

I believe there is a direct correlation between the number of boob shots to the length and girth of the peen....

Just some old research I did on this rarely documented phenomenon.

Old research, hell i'm carrying out new research on a daily basis :wink:
  • simsburyjet
    simsburyjet Posts: 999 Member
    changed my profile pic just for you.. .At 56 years old proud to have a pic taken with my shirt off.
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    In for boobs, and I'm not a bro
  • n3verlettingmyselfgo
    n3verlettingmyselfgo Posts: 266 Member
    If you've got it, flaunt it. If you don't like it, don't look. I'm sure if you are proud of a body feature then you going to want to show it off.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Is it because females in particular have never felt wanted and WANT to be objectified on MFP? I feel like once a female becomes a bro... arm flexing and boob pictures get uploaded ASAP.

Not complaining... I like boobs and fitness, but I think it's making MFP creepier than it needs to be.

Interesting, I thought you were going to talk about all the sexy *MEN* on MFP. I never noticed any boobs around here, but then, I'm not exactly looking for them. There are plenty of male chests to catch my gaze!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member

Surgery and hormone therapy, I believe. I could be wrong. :laugh: