Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Why are chest pictures so common?

Replies

• Is it because females in particular have never felt wanted and WANT to be objectified on MFP? I feel like once a female becomes a bro... arm flexing and boob pictures get uploaded ASAP.

Not complaining... I like boobs and fitness, but I think it's making MFP creepier than it needs to be.

welcome to MFP where attention *kitten* like attention.
  • __delete
    __delete Posts: 245 Member
    Back to this topic, I see.
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    A_Healthier_Me2013 Posts: 227 Member
    i'm lovin' all the chest pics (male or female) :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • TheGirlsATimeBomb
    TheGirlsATimeBomb Posts: 434 Member
    I mean... does my dog count or...?
  • What breasts :)
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    If you've got it, flaunt it. If you don't like it, don't look. I'm sure if you are proud of a body feature then you going to want to show it off.

^^ this
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    This just makes me want to post a ridiculous amount of pictures of my boobs.

I like your boobs
  • TheRealOrson
    TheRealOrson Posts: 1,415 Member

Far be it from us to stop you.....
  • ami5000psu
    ami5000psu Posts: 391 Member
    Is it because females in particular have never felt wanted and WANT to be objectified on MFP? I feel like once a female becomes a bro... arm flexing and boob pictures get uploaded ASAP.

Not complaining... I like boobs and fitness, but I think it's making MFP creepier than it needs to be.

Pretty sure that's just the internet in general.

Also, how will I know when I've turned into a bro? Will I be able to stop it from happening?
  • A_Healthier_Me2013

do it girl !!!
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    <
    No boobs here.
    Sounds like OP has issues. Either she has the Partypooper Syndrome or the Haters Syndrome.

If you don't like the show, just change the channel.
  • Is it because females in particular have never felt wanted and WANT to be objectified on MFP? I feel like once a female becomes a bro... arm flexing and boob pictures get uploaded ASAP.

Also, how will I know when I've turned into a bro? Will I be able to stop it from happening?

want it to happen? Lift weights. Don't want it to happen? Don't lift weights... :wink:
  • TheRealOrson
    TheRealOrson Posts: 1,415 Member
    Is it because females in particular have never felt wanted and WANT to be objectified on MFP? I feel like once a female becomes a bro... arm flexing and boob pictures get uploaded ASAP.

want it to happen? Lift weights. Don't want it to happen? Don't lift weights... :wink:

Don't forget the bit about the running, the uterus falling out and the growing of a peen :wink:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    changed my profile pic just for you.. .At 56 years old proud to have a pic taken with my shirt off.

:drinker:

Don't forget the bit about the running, the uterus falling out and the growing of a peen :wink:

so lifting and running? I had only ever heard of lifting. Good catch! :wink:
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Maybe we should take pictures of our feet instead to show our progress.

Then again, some people have some gnarly feet. Stick with the chest shots, peeps!
  • UndercoverAngel74
    UndercoverAngel74 Posts: 185 Member

I like your boobs

:blushing: Yours are pretty amazing too. Maybe we should do a group boobie pic and make the OP go nuts! :laugh: :laugh:
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Because chests are awesome.
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member

I like your boobs

:blushing: Yours are pretty amazing too. Maybe we should do a group boobie pic and make the OP go nuts! :laugh: :laugh:
    I totally approve of this idea :bigsmile:
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    lol