Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Why are chest pictures so common?

Replies

• Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Because when people post photos of their genitals, they are deleted by the moderators. HTH.
    It was just that one time that I posted that photo. Are you ever going to stop mentioning it? :grumble:

It frightened me! :angry:
  • hater
    Me or OP? Just checkin'. Cuz I care what everyone thinks.
  • crandos
    crandos Posts: 377 Member
    thats why i brought the gun show instead of chests
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Because when people post photos of their genitals, they are deleted by the moderators. HTH.
    It was just that one time that I posted that photo. Are you ever going to stop mentioning it? :grumble:

I'm sorry! I thought painting a clown face on it would have made it funny. Obviously not. :embarassed:
  • sub10orbust
    sub10orbust Posts: 706 Member
    hater

just posted that after reading thread title didn't read anything else ;)
  • hater

just posted that after reading thread title didn't read anything else ;)

Yeah!!!! We both care what other people think. I like you.
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    No worse than the women on the site who post pictures of themselves in crotch-floss.....er, thong bikini bottoms.....as a means of showing off their buttocks. To each his/her own, as I'm a firm believer that if you got it, flaunt it :wink:
  • <<<<<< Flaunting it for 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1........

And now they are gone...now you see them, now you don't :)
    No worse than the women on the site who post pictures of themselves in crotch-floss.....er, thong bikini bottoms.....as a means of showing off their buttocks. To each his/her own, as I'm a firm believer that if you got it, flaunt it :wink:
  • gigglybeth
    gigglybeth Posts: 365 Member
    45th time is a charm :-\
    For some reason, honestly, any guy who has the--implied nudity hip to neck shot of the six pack and pecks...with no face in the picture...yeah, Anthony Weiner, I can listen to anything your creeper fingers type. Yup...sorry.

15n7meh.gif

But i am a good person.

I just dont want to show my face for privacy reasons. I am proud of my body...i worked very hard for it.

jrs02e.gif
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    <<<I just put up this pic so my FL knows I didn't turn into a bro...yet
    Sorry just got out of the tub
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    <<<<<< Flaunting it for 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1........

YOU ROCK!!!! :love:
  • Lind5ay90
    Lind5ay90 Posts: 376 Member
    You don't like dah bewbies??
  • TheRealOrson
    TheRealOrson Posts: 1,415 Member
    You don't like dah bewbies??

Must be in the minority I reckon...

....I for one, live for them ;)
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Guess I'm a bro now. Do I get to pee standing up?
  • MsMelissaG
    MsMelissaG Posts: 48 Member
    Because the men look good... nuff said...
  • MsMelissaG
    MsMelissaG Posts: 48 Member
    Guess I'm a bro now. Do I get to pee standing up?

If you got it flaunt it.
  • brandynot
    brandynot Posts: 88 Member
    I love to look at nice abs! A man who takes care of himself is suuuuuuuuper SEXY! So...call it what you like...I am motivated by chest and body pictures. Motivation to log on in the morning for sure! :bigsmile:

Also, as a girl who can only wish for muscles like JM...I must say...you are sadly mistaken if you think that men don't love a woman who takes pride in her body as much as he does! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Because the men look good... nuff said...

this doesnt make sense.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Showing off their best assets, I assume. If I had a nice rack I'd take pics too.

In for nice racks

gun-rack.jpg
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member

I'm sorry! I thought painting a clown face on it would have made it funny. Obviously not. :embarassed:

Clowns are violent! They have never been funny! :angry: