Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Why are chest pictures so common?

18910111214»

Replies

• EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Because it's much harder to take pictures of your butt.

werd!

Werd! To the nth.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Such a strange thread necro....

Yep, especially as they have 2 posts in total and have been on here for 2 years.
    One year. Looks like you know how to take off your shirt better than you do math.

Ooooooooooo....nice come back...now, get back under your bridge precious.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    I see no issues with it.
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member

Yep, especially as they have 2 posts in total and have been on here for 2 years.
    One year. Looks like you know how to take off your shirt better than you do math.
    325# > former state record... That's some pretty nice math right there. :drinker:
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member

Come back when you have an avi. Ohhh and while I aced my calculus final, I admit, I am even better at taking my clothes off.

You mad?
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    I was almost hoping it was jof.

Also, in.

Hey!

When I strange thread necro...

...you'll know it.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    OP doesn't understand how MFP crops pictures.

^this

Pro-tip: crop your pictures into squares before uploading to eliminate the boobcentric framing.
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    OP doesn't understand how MFP crops pictures.

^this

Pro-tip: crop your pictures into squares before uploading to eliminate the boobcentric framing.

Quoting because boobcentric.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Because that area of the body is where you're meant to look when you talk to anyone that's topless or showing a bit too much. Your face is, where? No, really, could you repeat that? Oh, okay.
  • MisterDerpington
    MisterDerpington Posts: 604 Member
    11 pages and no cleavage pics posted? You disappoint me MFP.