• ja20102004
    ja20102004 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    wow! sounds so good.
  • ja20102004
    Options
    Spray with windex?
    break one in half, spray it with windex, then you have a 50 calorie clean PB cup
  • ja20102004
    Options
    Lets all support each other.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups
    Ingredients
    MILK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR; COCOA BUTTER; CHOCOLATE; NONFAT MILK; MILK FAT; LACTOSE; SOY LECITHIN; PGPR, EMULSIFIER); PEANUTS; SUGAR; DEXTROSE; SALT; TBHQ (PRESERVATIVE)

I prefer not to eat gmo soy lecithin, or an emulsifier so that the peanut butter cup can now sit on a shelf for months before I eat it AND a chemical preservative that is a form of butane.

I love to make my own desserts so this looks awesome!

I sure hope you don't eat fruit, for instance apples contain formaldehyde, hydrogen peroxide and acetaldehyde. Yes, even organic ones. oh noes!

What the what?! But they use formaldehyde in nail polish!!! *dies*

Yes, but with all the formeldahyde, you will be well preserved!

once upon a time i read or heard something that said corpses were sticking around much longer because of the preservatives in food but most of it was anecdotal evidence
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    just dont eat too many dates or it'll put you into early labor

*off to eat 10lbs of dates

J Obstet Gynaecol. 2011;31(1):29-31. doi: 10.3109/01443615.2010.522267.
    The effect of late pregnancy consumption of date fruit on labour and delivery.
    Al-Kuran O, Al-Mehaisen L, Bawadi H, Beitawi S, Amarin Z.
    Author information
    Abstract
    We set out to investigate the effect of date fruit (Phoenix dactylifera) consumption on labour parameters and delivery outcomes. Between 1 February 2007 and 31 January 2008 at Jordan University of Science and Technology, a prospective study was carried out on 69 women who consumed six date fruits per day for 4 weeks prior to their estimated date of delivery, compared with 45 women who consumed none. There was no significant difference in gestational age, age and parity between the two groups. The women who consumed date fruit had significantly higher mean cervical dilatation upon admission compared with the non-date fruit consumers (3.52 cm vs 2.02 cm, p < 0.0005), and a significantly higher proportion of intact membranes (83% vs 60%, p = 0.007). Spontaneous labour occurred in 96% of those who consumed dates, compared with 79% women in the non-date fruit consumers (p = 0.024). Use of prostin/oxytocin was significantly lower in women who consumed dates (28%), compared with the non-date fruit consumers (47%) (p = 0.036). The mean latent phase of the first stage of labour was shorter in women who consumed date fruit compared with the non-date fruit consumers (510 min vs 906 min, p = 0.044). It is concluded that the consumption of date fruit in the last 4 weeks before labour significantly reduced the need for induction and augmentation of labour, and produced a more favourable, but non-significant, delivery outcome. The results warrant a randomised controlled trial.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    Spray with windex?
    break one in half, spray it with windex, then you have a 50 calorie clean PB cup

Yes, to clean it.

OP, don't say something is clean when it isn't (or ever, because it doesn't matter) and no one will complain.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    regular reeses are not clean?
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    If you figure out a way to make these things as big as my head for only 99 calories, find me...

Until then, i will forgo dietary cleanliness for my kitchen's cleanliness.

*rustles wrapper*
  • KnM0107
    KnM0107 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Are we not all on this site for basically the same reason? We should all be supporting one another! Some of the comments on here are really non-constructive and critical. She just wanted to share a personal recipe that has helped her on her weight loss journey. I think it was brave to put yourself out there with a personal recipe!

Nope! I don't understand why anyone would even think that... I am here to log exercise and use the forums. Do you support everyone no matter what? I most certainly do not.