The dumb(est) reasons someone disliked you

Options

Replies

• Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    If y'all ordered more salad, you might have a lot of extra smiles in your life.

e0d.jpg

*edited to add:

Albiet, fake, pretentious and annoying smiles that make other people want to punch you in the face; however, 'smiles' nonetheless.

Something something tossed salad
  • steph6556
    steph6556 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    @Motorsheen,😘
    A big smooch for you for always bringing the snark!
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    There's something about the people that can't stand me that I really like. Betrayal doesn't usually come from your enemies but from the ones we trust the most.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    @tams_89
    that meme is such truth.
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Options
    Because I’m bisexual. She was a close or so I thought friend and I was totally hurt

I'm sorry that happened to you. Sounds like you're better off without her.
  • Kateinyourdreams
    Kateinyourdreams Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    @Miss_Chiev0us
    Thank you
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »
    oh but hey - it was in the girls get your lipstick on makeup thread. and it wasn't only me. several other women got disliked too. i mean come on. if you're brave enough to put yourself on a thread, you get a gold star for that *my friends know what i mean by the gold stars references* who would be so nasty to hide and dislike someone's pictures????.

I find that really sad and depressing, in a "people suck" kinda way. Especially since I'm rarely brave enough to post pics in here and the disagree *kitten* is very demotivating.

I've been disliked by short men with height issues for being a tall woman. I guess it's bad enough when dudes are taller but to be dwarfed by a female really rubs salt in the wound.
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Because i accomplish more than those around me. I fail more too.....and they like that part. What they dont realize, so do I......
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Because they were boinking my husband. :D

[Sorry I’m married to the person you’re having a fling with and wouldn’t even be attracted to if he weren’t married. My bad. Come on over and I’ll make you dinner again while you get off on flirting with him in front of me.]

Sorry, that spewed out from the depths. Many years ago, but she hated me, and I was *so* nice. I didn’t understand why she hated me so much until I found out.

Similar, but not quite the same: I had a former friend who absolutely hated my husband... because he asked me to marry him first and "ruined" former friend's chance of ever hooking up with me. No one asked me my opinion on this matter being the "middle" of the weird animosity sandwich.

There's a good reason we aren't friends anymore. :|
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Options
    Because I LOVE pineapple on Pizza
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    i was pretty awful to them so idk that it was all that dumb on their part tbh
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options

I come from an island where pineapple grows all over the place......and not only do i hate it on pizza i hate it in juice or any other form!

But.....i still like the heck out of you anyway 😁
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »

I come from an island where pineapple grows all over the place......and not only do i hate it on pizza i hate it in juice or any other form!

But.....i still like the heck out of you anyway 😁

You don't like pineapple juice???!!

0c0zznzg4zhq.gif
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Welp, for everyone who has been disliked, hated, or just treated wrong here is a song for ya about them ...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o8VZX4sHn-4