WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR NOVEMBER 2020

Options

Replies

• Faetta
    Faetta Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    Kathleen Welcome neighbor somewhere up the river may be in the Blues.

Fae North Central Oregon
    former Blue Mountain Woman
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,701 Member
    Options
    O
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    🧡💛❤️💚💙💜🤎🤍🖤
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday 🎂 Ginny!
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,799 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Ginny !!
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,799 Member
    Options
    JanetR -so wonderful to hear from you.. so sorry to hear about your Pecan grove.. but glad your health is well. And that your family is ok too..
    We sure do miss you ,and when you can please keep in touch xoxox
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    JanetR

Happy, Happy Birthday! You have been missed and are very much welcomed back.

Heather

Lovely photos of the Grands!

Viv

The park photos are so appealing! We could see all the trees on a mountainside as we rode to the store today and they had finally peaked and were just beautiful!

Has anyone heard from Karen in VA? She is missed!

Carol in GA
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Allie, thank you sweet lady, I'll be back, I miss you all too.

Janetr OKC
  • janetr7476
    Options
    Carol in GA thank you. Do you know anything about Lenore in GA? She crosses my mind often.?

Janetr OKC

• cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,351 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Hi there Janetr! <3 My younger brother is soon to be a great grandad for the second time! I will be a great, great aunt again. How wonderful. :D Your ggs photo is beautiful. <3
    Please keep popping in (and maintaining your weight is awesome). :p

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    Janetr

Lenora and I email cute things we come across. She is socially distancing and working hard to maintain her health.

Your granddaughter and son are lovely to see.

Carol in GA
  • janetr7476
    Options
    Carol, thanks for update on Lenora, I'm glad she's doing well.

Thank you my friends, I've missed all of you too. <3

Janetr okc
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    exermom wrote: »
    Didn’t have a whole lot of time yesterday between coming home from work and then leaving to get my hair cut so just did a Leslie Sansone DVD for ½ hr. Today did Jillian Michaels Burn Fat Boost Metabolism DVD. The plan for tomorrow is to do a DVD for the bosu. Then the soup kitchen and then the Green Room.

After work today got dinner ready then went to Aldi. Vince seems to be getting “into” Christmas decorating. When I got home from work Steve was gone and Vince had started to put up the tree in the living room. Now he has all the trees up

Tracey – what neat ideas to give money!

Yesterday Steve made dinner. I admit, my eating was outrageous, ice cream and cookies for dessert. But back on the program today

KJ – let’s hope for a negative test. You having to shut down will really impact those other kiddos

Katla – I suspect we won’t know the final result of the election for at least a few weeks. I know that there is one state that will just START counting mail in ballots on Friday. Then you *know* that there are going to be law suits.

Flea – good thoughts for you and your pup. It’s so hard to see our furbabies declining

Fae
    – I find it rude for someone to be on the phone when I’m checking them out. I can see an emergency, but really! I feel like such a fool when I hear someone talking and turn around to talk back to them only to realize that they’re talking on their phone!

Cathy – happy belated birthday

Rebecca
    – how I wish you could come here for the holidays!

Tracey – Vince one time told me how his group were “team building”. They went to the go kart place!

I usually find that after exercise, I really don’t have much appetite for breakfast for a while.

Katla – so glad you can go back to yoga! I know how much you missed it.

Terri – Love your “younger than springtime”. I have to remember that one

Fae – my condolences

Michele NC

Michele, that is so sweet of you to offer! Hugs!
    Rebecca
  • Whidislander
    Options
    dlfk202000 wrote: »
    Peach1948 wrote: »
    Rebecca

Those men really closely resemble the men in your family!

Yep, the Gossett strain is strong!
    b6izymp17grw.jpg
    This is my husband's family. He's the cute small kid on the left of his momma. His father passed away when he was 12 yrs old.
    Rebecca

Great picture-
    One of my good friends in school's last name is Gossett( her family is from Kentucky)

Mostly Arkansas for his side. :-)
  • Whidislander
    Options
    Katla49 wrote: »
    Terri- I remember part of the lyrics for Brylcreem— Brylcreem, a lttle dab will do ya, Brylcreem, you look so debonaire -- I think there is also something about running fingers through your hair. I am a little fuzzy on that detail. :star:

Heather- We had candy cigarettes, too. They were minty and pleasant. :flowerforyou:

Sue- Your mom is amazing and lucky enough to have a daughter who will wait for her to get her hair done. :heart:

Michele- Yoga today was a delight. I’m so glad I’m back in that class. You are absolutely right about how much I missed it. :star:

Rebecca- Maybe Athena would be happy sitting in Grandma’s lap while grandma sits in Santa’s lap. Just a thought. :bigsmile

Barbara- I recommended Columbia Sportswear because I bought some and liked it. I bought water proof pants and a jacket for sailing. DH can no longer sail so I use them as ordinary rain gear. The jacket gets lots of use, the pants not as much. :smiley: Thanks for you kind words about my cousin. I miss him all the time. :ohwell:

KJ- I hope that things go well and you are able to stay open. I’m sure the parents of your charges need your help now, more than ever. :heart:

Lisa- My son is also in the Army. I suspect things are more than usually charged at this moment in history. I hope your son and mine both stay well and safe. This wish extends to all who protect and serve. :heart: :star::heart:

Tracey in Edmonton- My mom loved the paint by numbers kits that were popular in the 1960s. She spent a lot of time sitting at the table, smoking once cigarette after another-and painting those kits. :smiley:

Heather- Living alone has no appeal for me. Both of my adult children have invited me to live with them if I ever need a place. Those offers are genuine, and I cherish them. Luckily they are not likely to be called into use for some time to come. :flowerforyou:

Kellymackey- Welcome to a great group. :star:

(((Rita)))- I am sorry about the ragweed allergies. :ohwell:

I watched the elections on CNN last night. I am pleased with the outcome so far, and worried about the likely transition. Ballot counting seems like it will take quite a time before every ballot is counted. That is the way we need to do it and keep our government strong and our nation safe.

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon

I so WISH! Until there is a vac. shot for husband to get, we aren't going much anywhere.
    <3 Rebecca
  • Whidislander
    Options
    :-)